Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: True FED EX story

San Pedro.. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess ILWU ?

Aqua Boogie1
    Fed Ex to UPS to Unions to Nascar........................................This is great!!!!

San Pedro.. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess ILWU ?
    And enjoying life because of it.

Boatlesss
    You shouldnt talk shit about the Teamsters. That is a strong union that looks out for its members. If it wasnt for unions a schumk like myself would probably only make $30,000 or $40,000. That aint shit! Unions are the only power the working man has. It wouldnt be in their best intrest to break the company. Too many big companies try to screw their employees. The very same employees that make that company all their money. Thats all I have to say about that.
    If you think that UNION strike helped the employee's at UPS you are turely off.
    Since the strike, UPS has not achieved the same level of business they had before the stirke. How many years has it been?
    There are fewer employees needed now and a smaller work force at UPS. What exactly did the employees gain again?
    Fewer workers recieved more pay? What about the workers that are no longer there?
    Remember, the union did not screw UPS. End result it screwed UPS customers.
    The power a working man has is his ability to add value to the company he/she/it works for.

ChumpChange
    Lets see now Fed Ex has a Chevy, Denny Hamlin, finished 3rd in the chase, now UPS has Dale Jarrett, Toyota:yuk: , and well finished somewheres outside the top 35, I'll stay with the winning team of FED EX !!!!!
    That's why all last year I shopped at Home Depot because Tony Stewart took the championship. This year, I will shop at Lowes because of Jimmie Johsnon.

Warlockjer
    Tony Stewart is a POS!!

riverbound
    Sometimes when you order things you have no control on what freight company they use. Well I had two packages that were supposed to be at my house yesterday one was fed ex home and one was fed ex ground and they both leave the same yard in Stockton Ca. Well I get home at 945 last night after working a well over 12 hour day at UPS. I see one package at my door so I go online looking up the tracking numbers it shows the one they left on the porch at 430 and I look up the other and it shows an exception scan at 6pm saying resident not home or buisness closed no notice on my door nothing. So my question is does it make sense money wise to send two trucks to my house. Why dont they leave it at the door there is no signature required for it. How would I even know they tried to deliver it if I didnt have the net and could go look. I tell you some people are shady and this is not a proper way to run a business oh and to make matter worst I called the 800 number i was real polite with the first guy he hung up on me and I was on hold for 20 mins. GREAT JOB FED EX now I know why you are number 2.
    My brother is ddealing with the EXACT same situation right now with "#1" I think they ALL have their short comings.

djunkie
    You shouldnt talk shit about the Teamsters. That is a strong union that looks out for its members. If it wasnt for unions a schumk like myself would probably only make $30,000 or $40,000. That aint shit! Unions are the only power the working man has. It wouldnt be in their best intrest to break the company. Too many big companies try to screw their employees. The very same employees that make that company all their money. Thats all I have to say about that.
    Buy your log in name I can tell we work together. You've obviously got quite a bit of seniority on me. I'm 130847. But trust me, we're in the minority on this site. Most here hate unions.

Buy your log in name I can tell we work together. You've obviously got quite a bit of seniority on me. I'm 130847. But trust me, we're in the minority on this site. Most here hate unions.
    I dont hate unions.

djunkie
    I dont hate unions.
    Thats why I said most, not all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast