Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XBOX or PS3 ???

Sangerdude
    Which is the best and why? (assuming you can get a PS3...)

Redwing247
    PS3, especially with a 1080p tv

revndave
    I bought a PS3.But I have a bunch of PS2 games.

That Guy
    Just got the x-box 360...pretty amazing if you ask me....not at all a hard core gamer...but great graphics and you can find one to buy....

Froggystyle
    I have a 360 and frankly don't know the difference. From what I understand, the PS3 is just now catching Sony up with the XBox 360 with the PS3. The Wii seems really cool, but probably gimicky. If that input idea ends up working out and you can really swing for golf and play tennis with skill, that will be bad ass and I will probably get one. Until then, the 360 is pretty much twice the system I would ever need for gaming.
    PS... if you have an XBox 360... get "Gears of War". Pretty much the hardest, hardcore first person shooter you will ever find.
    Nutso... Your gun has a chainsaw for a bayonet.

beever_retreever
    PS3, especially with a 1080p tv
    Not trying to threadcrap, but I think current PS3 and XBOX 360 games only play at 720p. Just want to clarify.

boatsnblondes
    I have a 360 and have been sitting here playing Gears of War all day...this is the post holiday do NOTHING day. Am having a blast and getting my ass handed to me at the same time. To me, the PS3 will be a consideration after more titles get released. The only reason I can see right now to get it is if you are looking for a Blu ray player. Sony built it into the PS3 platform as a marketing tool to try to sell a few more boxes. In comparison, if you were to try to go out and find a stand alone Blu Ray machine, the new sony machine is on Ebay for about 900, and the Pioneer Elite is about 1500...(My choice, if I was gonna do it.) that said, Xbox on the other hand, came out with a stand alone HD-DVD player for about 200 that jjust simply plugs into your Xbox and your ready to go. You will need to download some software for it, not to worry, the disk is in the box. Back to the PS3 vs. XBOX question, for the moment, XBOX is nice, but as more titles come out for the two platforms, it will be interesting to see who comes out of top....there are a LOT of great games coming out this year (2007) for Xbox, if you are not playing gears of war, you need to be. Halo 3 is due out summer 2007 also...of course, the best of both worlds is to have a high power gaming rig computer, and a high power console...right now, I have that. But Xbox is just plain fun.....hope this helps..I know it's long....let me know if you want to know anything else.....

Tom Brown
    What a bunch of nerds...

boatsnblondes
    What a bunch of nerds...
    Coming from a guy who was all over the Wii machine a couple weeks ago, that IS funny....I found the Wii to be a little too far back of the curve Tom, sorry.

Tom Brown
    I was enjoying the Wii yesterday.
    I like the Xbox 360 too so I won't ride you about that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast