Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: I quit smoking!

TrojanDan
    Cool deal Big D! Keep it up. Cigarettes suck!

HavasuHome
    Glad to hear you are stopping. Keep it up. I quit over 35 years ago cold turkey. Hopefully your wife and friends will give you plenty of support. Your health is more important than smoking is.

dicudmore
    buncha quitters around here
    good job Darrell

selfmade
    Good luck bro

EAZYKILLER2006
    Good job Darryl. Just keep your mind/body occupied so you don't think about it. You will become more sensitive to others smoking the longer you quit.
    Keep going strong. Very hard to quit
    lol good job dude! ...its the hardest habit to break...good luck~~~ hey not trying to be funny here...but seriously they say to "keep your hands busy"...so... anyone know the date /time frame ya have to get passed before...a habit is concidered broke???? just curious...if someone can come up with that...it might help ya ~~just thinking that "u have to get passed just a few more days" ...could help...(guess it could be different for every one)~~~ WELL there should be and "average" time frame???...guess i shouldnt say this ...but if ya dont make it ..."no one i know has":jawdrop: ...hope you do it!

I kicked the non-filtered lucky strikes by focusing in on the things that I didnt like and only those. It was real easy for me .
    Good luck.

TRUMP TIGHT
    I think im gonna take the leap but i know thoughts like i think are symptoms of failure.

DILLIGAF
    I think im gonna take the leap but i know thoughts like i think are symptoms of failure.
    Tell you what Justin.....I totally understand what you are saying. You know I have been chewin' for 20+ years. I will give it an attempt and we could help each other out. What do you think?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Great.........Darryl quit smoking.....
    Now half of Havasu will get beaten up this month during a nicotine deprived fit of rage….
    Happy New Year you Havasu punching bags……:idea:
    Hahahahahahahahaha……
    Good luck with it man…..
    Later,
    CJG

TRUMP TIGHT
    Tell you what Justin.....I totally understand what you are saying. You know I have been chewin' for 20+ years. I will give it an attempt and we could help each other out. What do you think?
    Done!
    Jan. 1
    and here is to the coffeycup

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast