Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friends competing against friends....

little rowe boat
    Don't have any friends that do that. Most of my best friends are not in the Fire service, and make alot more $$$ than I do, so not even an issue.

EAZYKILLER2006
    Do any of you have any friends that "compete" against you in life, etc? What if you aren't even aware they compete with you until someone brings it up? Does it really come down to their own lack of self-worth? Is it just jealousy because they don't have happiness in their own lives? Why do they do this? You know...the whole keeping up with the Joneses dealio. F THE JONES.
    I feel sad for people who do this as they will never win the game because there will always be someone else to come along and beat them at their own sick game. Sort of like trying to have the fastest boat. There is almost always someone faster.
    OH MY FOCKIN GODDD~~~ i was just thinking about this same shait!...TODAY :sqeyes: man!!! i was saying, i want a f 350 truck , now... AND showing it to hubby, he said "what about the escalade?"...i told him i wanted the 07 escalade, (untill my best friend heard me say i wanted one)...DAMN !!! she went out and got the exact one, i was looking at ...that was the "second ~no third time she did that shait".... i kinda got pissed off ...cus now "i dont want the escalade"...cus of her..."but i really did want the escalade"...damn her...BUMMER...SHE SUCKS...every thing i do, she feels she has to out do me...not sure what that shait is about...http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...aurie.jpgTHERE SHE IS...

DILLIGAF
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...Candlaurie.jpg
    Youu are on the right, correct?
    Tell her your eyes are much prettier than hers.....lol
    Yes, I know what you are saying. Do you talk the way you write your messages on her?

Mrs.Killer
    OH MY FOCKIN GODDD~~~ i was just thinking about this same shait!...TODAY :sqeyes: man!!! i was saying, i want a f 350 truck , now... AND showing it to hubby, he said "what about the escalade?"...i told him i wanted the 07 escalade, (untill my best friend heard me say i wanted one)...DAMN !!! she went out and got the exact one, i was looking at ...that was the "second ~no third time she did that shait".... i kinda got pissed off ...cus now "i dont want the escalade"...cus of her..."but i really did want the escalade"...damn her...BUMMER...SHE SUCKS...every thing i do, she feels she has to out do me...not sure what that shait is about...http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...aurie.jpgTHERE SHE IS...
    Sounds like you have a jealous friend......

EAZYKILLER2006
    You are on the right, correct?
    Tell her your eyes are much prettier than hers.....lol
    Yes, I know what you are saying. Do you talk the way you write your messages on her?
    y3pper lol ON HER
    is there a different way...lol?

DILLIGAF
    y3pper lol ON HER
    is there a different way...lol?
    I am drinking some wine and getting kind of well....drunk and shit.
    I meant do you talk like you write your emails?

Biglue
    Not as much as my other friends did. He was competitive with everything I purchased, I got a ski, he had to get a faster one, didn't happen though. Finally it got to the point where I was succeding in life and work a lot more and making some good moves. Well, he first started talking bad about me behind my back and my other friends just told him to shut up and be happy for me, guess he couldn't be so I think the game in front of his GF was the straw that broke the camels back. I hope he is doing better than before and wish him the best.
    I sense some underlying envy there Juan. I have a friend like that. We have drifted over time but it was generally the same feeling of a meet on everything and anything I did. Oh well life goes on.

98 Vector 21
    I like to come right out with it I have the slowest boat,& a Small ____, well you know!:jawdrop:

EAZYKILLER2006
    Sounds like you have a jealous friend......
    YEA well.... before i realized that... i hooked her up with my nephew...so, i think he is going to marry her...sooo darn ...i usally stay away from ppl like that...but now...darn...( may be family:sqeyes: ) she wasnt like that before... :idea: :sqeyes:

Jyruiz
    I sense some underlying envy there Juan. I have a friend like that. We have drifted over time but it was generally the same feeling of a meet on everything and anything I did. Oh well life goes on.
    You are probably right bro.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast