Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Luvnlife

JetBoatRich
    Feeling better Rich. Kept it on ice all day and the swelling is down. I'll hit the Dr. tommorrow and see exactly what I tore up. I haven't had to take any Vicatin today, that's a good thing A big thanks to everyone who helped us load the trailer and rig; Rich(JetBoatRich),Scott(JustUs), Shawn(JetDriver), Eddy and one more that I don't know the name. It's a great group of people that we have to go riding with, and you guys even offered to drive farther to help me unload. Thanks again.
    Now if anyone has a headerpipe for a CRF450X shoot me a PM. Maybe someone changed theirs out for an aftermarket one and wants to get rid of their stocker.
    The other person was Pam's uncle Kent
    Your right, great group out there. Always a lot of fun If there is anything we can do to help, just give me a call

SoCal_fun
    Dang, another injury.
    Hope you doing okay Cale. I didn't know they had stairs out there in the desert. (Sorry Rich, lol).
    Hope we can join you all soon. Glad to hear Scott is back on the list.

BigDoug
    Cale, are you getting old or what ?................................and what the hell are you doing on full blown big bike and getting all crazy and sh t ?

a catered life
    Time to start selling things .
    i make the first bid for the boat and trailer combo

a catered life
    Cale, are you getting old or what ?................................and what the hell are you doing on full blown big bike and getting all crazy and sh t ?
    between him and rich we need to take out old mans insurance for both of them
    hey cale talk to someone about AFLAC

SoCal_fun
    This is pretty funny, I told Marina Cale got hurt. She asked if it was on his quad. I told her, no, he got hurt on a 450X, a big boy bike..
    Swear to God, she says.... Thats a big bike for an old man like Cale!!
    LOL!!
    Sorry Cale, it was FUNNY!! Hope you're doing okay buddy!!

a catered life
    This is pretty funny, I told Marina Cale got hurt. She asked if it was on his quad. I told her, no, he got hurt on a 450X, a big boy bike..
    LOL!!
    lmao that was funny

LUVNLIFE
    LOL!!
    Damn old man like Cale? What does that make Rich and Scott? They ride the same bike.

LUVNLIFE
    Don't worry I'll bounce back like the young buck I'am and I need that big bike to haul my fat ass around.

Sorry to hear that you got hurt Gramps.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast