Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To all I've dissed by not calling back.....

SoCal_fun
    I'm sorry. Don't hate on me, I am really blessed to have you all as friends. I just have not been up to talking on the phone lately (okay, I always hate talking on the phone, it's just been worse lately!!). I go back to work this week, so I hope I'm getting back to normal.
    I miss everybody, and I hope we can get together soon. I know I'm an asshole for not returning phone calls. If you can get past that (and the fact that I'm huge, smell funny, and look like a turd) I'm really not a bad guy.
    And YES, I have been drinking, alot, thats prolly why I felt sorry for myself and decided to post this shit.. LOL!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!
    Larry in better times..
    http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/4...108Abs3LNm2cti

DMVQUEEN
    You are sooooo funny
    You should know that true friends UNDERSTAND when you are going thru
    SHITTTTTT
    Come on now Larry, put down the drink and read/laugh about this in the morning.
    LOVE YA LOTS
    (and that's a lot coming from me with your secret pics stash and all )
    You call when you want to have a jacuzzzi party lol
    BTW tell Marina I said HIIIIII
    Feel/get better
    Sara out

SoCal_fun
    You are sooooo funny
    You should know that true friends UNDERSTAND when you are going thru
    SHITTTTTT
    Come on now Larry, put down the drink and read/laugh about this in the morning.
    LOVE YA LOTS
    (and that's a lot coming from me with your secret pics stash and all )
    You call when you want to have a jacuzzzi party lol
    BTW tell Marina I said HIIIIII
    Feel/get better
    Sara out
    You're the BEST!! Love Ya!! Thanks for cheering me up (what a baby huh??) LOL!!

a catered life
    puck that i am hurt.....lmao just joking buddy...i am glad you are returning to your old self.....i sorry i haven't been by like i said i would last week but we got a last minute christmas party and now a member of my neighbors family has passed away and i have been helping them with the repass..... i've got a few more days off and but will probably will be spending most of that time looking for a house but i'm glad your feeling better......

SoCal_fun
    puck that i am hurt.....lmao just joking buddy...i am glad you are returning to your old self.....i sorry i haven't been by like i said i would last week but we got a last minute christmas party and now a member of my neighbors family has passed away and i have been helping them with the repass..... i've got a few more days off and but will probably will be spending most of that time looking for a house but i'm glad your feeling better......
    Looking for a HOUSE?? I hope your not moving to far? Are you looking in the area? There's a nice place for sale in my project. We could be homies!! LOL!
    I also read a thread where you said you wanted to sell your boat and truck together? Whats going on, a fire sale!!
    Take it easy Bro!

a catered life
    i hope to be able to say up here cause i love the av but i need to make some changes in my life..somethings are not working out for me... not sure if i can afford somthing in your area until we sell this house but thanks

SoCal_fun
    i hope to be able to say up here cause i love the av but i need to make some changes in my life..somethings are not working out for me... not sure if i can afford somthing in your area until we sell this house but thanks
    Uh oh,
    This is what I get for not returning phone calls and talking to my friends. I'm sorry to hear some things are not working out. I hope 2007 is better for you.
    Even though I'm a bad phone friend, I'm here for you if you need me, If I can help with something, just let me know (as long as it doesn't involve fire and starting fluid).
    Take care bud!
    Larry

raff
    I think we all just need to crash Larry's house and have a big Praty:idea:
    Get well soon..
    Mark out

a catered life
    I think we all just need to crash Larry's house and have a big Praty:idea:
    Get well soon..
    Mark out
    great idea lets do it when it get warmer:idea:

SoCal_fun