Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who started their DIET today?

riverracerx
    I did.
    I am 173. Want to get back to 160.
    No more soda or fries!

ChumpChange
    I wouldn't mind dropping some lbs but I'm most likely not going to work on it.

selfmade
    I started it at 8:00 and ended it at 12:00

EmpirE231
    Started mine again today... and the workout plan... @225... need to get back down to a solid 205 or so

NashvilleBound
    I started yesterday. Need to get to 240 at 8% bf from 250. Gotta have a total 6 pack by the end of March.

HocusPocus
    i started last year and its been working pretty well, i miss eating all the foods that are bad for me but i sure like feeling better.

TOBTEK
    BACK in the saddle AGAIN just finished my Subway BMT for dinner..... no more Taco bell, Carls Jr, Green Monster drinks, or pepsi's for a while.... NOW, if I could just get my Prego wife to STOP baking id be on the right track.
    No more hostess mini donuts, apple pie's, moon pies......:devil:

Not So Fast
    I'm starting tomorrow now that all the carrot cake, baklava (sp), almond roca, dump cake, choclate chip bunt cake and other assorted goodies are gone. Yeah right!! NSF

BajaMike
    The holidays and all the time off really get my appetite going. I never eat breakfast, but I was waking up at 7 or 8 a.m. and was dreaming of food.
    I'd go down, fix a bloody mary and make bacon, eggs and potatoes almost every morning. Yesterday I woke up, remembered the leftover taco meet in the fridge, and I fryed some corn tortillas, graded some cheese, cut some tomatoes, got out some salsa, and ate 5 big fat tacos.....at 8 in the morning!
    I don't know if I gained any weight but I must have.:idea:
    I'm getting hungry right now....I just started e-mailing people to see who wanted to go to Flamingo's (in Mission Viejo off La Paz and the I-5 by Claim Jumper.......it's taco Tuesday) or P.F. Changs at the Mission Viejo Mall. Damn, I'm hungry.....this has got to stop!

TheCarDudes
    I think if I just stop drinking and lay off of the fast food I'll drop 20 lbs quick. But we're still in Havi for one more night so that program doesn't start until tomorrow........
    BAR'S OPEN !!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast