Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Verizon Phone Hookup?

WET HULL
    I thought I would look here first. Does anyone on here get good deals on phones from Verizon. I am looking for the XV6700 PDA phone. Any help would be great.
    Thanks,
    Wet Hull

Havasu Carrera
    My good friends girlfriend hooks me up and she is at the El Toro store.
    Now for the bummer. NONE OF MY VERIZON PHONES! (I have three different phones currently activated!) work in Havasu for beans.

WET HULL
    It doesnt seem like any service works out there. I'm always on that Mohave network crap. This will be 98% of the time in San Diego.

Essex29
    I have a brand new onel...I'll take 350.00 for it.

Throttle
    I have verizon and it works fine here in havi, I have been suprised to find that I get service while out riding near standard wash too where others dont... however I do not get service at the south of steamboat on the lake...

WET HULL
    I know there is supposed to be a code you type in and it will realign you to that region, have not tried it though. Verizon has that phone for $299 right know on the net, thanks though for the offer.

Essex29
    I know there is supposed to be a code you type in and it will realign you to that region, have not tried it though. Verizon has that phone for $299 right know on the net, thanks though for the offer.
    If you're out of contract you should buy through them...

riverracerXXX
    My verizon fone works great in Havi and Parker.

dm25advantage
    I thought I would look here first. Does anyone on here get good deals on phones from Verizon. I am looking for the XV6700 PDA phone. Any help would be great.
    Thanks,
    Wet Hull
    i have a buddy that is a mgr at a verizon shop in san diego, give me a call and i'll hook u up with him and see what he can do for u... are u out of concact? u get a better deal if u are.call me and i'll look up your acct and see what the best way to go..
    Young Mai
    Verizon Wireless Authorized Agent

a catered life
    Thanks,
    Wet Hull
    i ask this same question a few months back and got nothing so if you get a hook up let me know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast