Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rhino 12" Itp Type 6 Wheels With 26" Surefoot Tires

casean
    I have a set of 4 12" ITP C-Series Type 6 (http://www.itptires.com/sidebyside/c-series_type6.html) wheels with 26" Essex Surefoot (http://www.essexmfg.com/Kawasaki/Accessories/lift.stm) tires for sale. All 4 wheels are the 5+2 offset and with 26x10x12 tires. The tires have at least 95% of the tread left if not more. These are 6ply tires which have a KEVLAR belt, 1190 lb load rating and reinforced sidewalls. Work great offroad. They are patterned after the popular 489 tread design. Includes lug nuts and caps. $450 for the set.
    Sorry, didn't have time to clean the wheels and tires.
    http://casean.smugmug.com/photos/120675683-M.jpg
    http://casean.smugmug.com/photos/120675864-M-1.jpg

Magic34
    Come on peeps, this is cheap!!!! Good deal.

Cole Trickle
    Trade for a sheave?:idea:
    <------ just throwing it out there!
    These wheels and tires are very nice......

casean
    Trade for a sheave?:idea:
    <------ just throwing it out there!
    These wheels and tires are very nice......
    :idea: Maybe. You should be happy to see these wheels and tires go. Now you'll be able to keep up

Cole Trickle
    :idea: Maybe. You should be happy to see these wheels and tires go. Now you'll be able to keep up
    You should do some 20" wheels and 28" tires........Pretty sure that is the new hot ticket!!!! :sqeyes:

casean
    You should do some 20" wheels and 28" tires........Pretty sure that is the new hot ticket!!!! :sqeyes:
    So are saying I should pass on the sheave and use that cash for some 20" wheels instead?

Cole Trickle
    So are saying I should pass on the sheave and use that cash for some 20" wheels instead?
    If I had the chance to do it again and my budget was $125.00 I would probably just got to the marina and buy a 50lb anchor and a couple yards of chain and a 30 pack of beer. When all is said and done they would have the same out come but atleast with the anchor I could get buzzed and take a trip to the beach.

djunkie
    If I had the chance to do it again and my budget was $125.00 I would probably just got to the marina and buy a 50lb anchor and a couple yards of chain and a 30 pack of beer. When all is said and done they would have the same out come but atleast with the anchor I could get buzzed and take a trip to the beach.
    I think you got a freak Rhino. Nothing seems to work right for you on it. :devil:

Cole Trickle
    I think you got a freak Rhino. Nothing seems to work right for you on it. :devil:
    starts everytime and has gotten me everywhere I have ever needed to go. It ran right at 50mph with just the CDI. I will get it dialed in so it will run close to 60 sooner or later.
    I did get a sweet shiny new billet tip.....Shit is so shiny it will blind you if your behind me!!!!

casean
    It's quite possible the sheave was damaged with all the jumping he was doing that weekend

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast