Thread: Mia

Lady Warhawk
    Are the Sleekcrafts (Mike & Jamie) MIA? Haven't heard hide nor hare from them in awhile. I don't think my PM's are going through either
    Can't post on the other site, as I tried to re-register, and that's not working. Just trying to stay in touch.

DelawareDave
    Clear your "cookies" from the "other site". It may help. I have had no problems since the "resurrection"., except not realizing I had to go to the homepage, and then to the forums, to create a new account.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Are the Sleekcrafts (Mike & Jamie) MIA? Haven't heard hide nor hare from them in awhile. I don't think my PM's are going through either
    Can't post on the other site, as I tried to re-register, and that's not working. Just trying to stay in touch.
    Sorry sweetie.. I've been sick this past weekend and week and I haven't been checking the boards. Give me a call.

Lady Warhawk
    Clear your "cookies" from the "other site". It may help. I have had no problems since the "resurrection"., except not realizing I had to go to the homepage, and then to the forums, to create a new account.
    Dave, I've tried that, but it still sends me back to create sn, and pw. I think my putter is posessed :devil:
    I'm going to have someone over to fix my settings AGAIN. Thank you for your help.

Lady Warhawk
    Sorry sweetie.. I've been sick this past weekend and week and I haven't been checking the boards. Give me a call.
    Jamie, hope you're feeling better by the time you read this. Just been to dang busy lately to check the boards myself. You, and Mike drop by anytime, and you know I'll have the coffee on if ya want. Check your PM's