Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cat Got Your Tongue

fat rat
    It sure has been awful quiet here lately...........whats everyone been up to? I've been working on getting holiday dec's taken down and if this nice weather keeps up, I'll have to mow the yard soon.

HammerDown
    Recruting...
    "new place to hang out"...www.justjetboats.com

drejustice
    Working on my conversion from v-hull to tunnel ride

fat rat
    Working on my conversion from v-hull to tunnel ride
    Can you give us any details!:idea:

LynnsJet
    Watching movies.
    I just saw "Jackass Number Two" last night and it was outrageous.
    If you have a little bit of a perverse personality you should see it. And if it is possible, it is more outrageous that the first movie.

Lady Warhawk
    It sure has been awful quiet here lately...........whats everyone been up to? I've been working on getting holiday dec's taken down and if this nice weather keeps up, I'll have to mow the yard soon.
    Rich, I've noticed the same thing. I guess folks are busy doing other things. Weather here is beautiful, but for how long I don't know. Close to the 70's here. Got through the holidays, and just getting around to taking down my Christmas tree. I'm having trouble on the other site, so guess I'll post here for a bit. Best wishes for you, and Lena for 2007.

Wet Dream
    Recruting...
    "new place to hang out"...www.justjetboats.com
    116 members and a system crash. Sounds like fun.

EAZYKILLER2006
    EXACTLY LOL...been taking the shait down too...:sqeyes:

fat rat
    Rich, I've noticed the same thing. I guess folks are busy doing other things. Weather here is beautiful, but for how long I don't know. Close to the 70's here. Got through the holidays, and just getting around to taking down my Christmas tree. I'm having trouble on the other site, so guess I'll post here for a bit. Best wishes for you, and Lena for 2007.
    I got a feeling it going to be one of those winter (nice)..........summer will be here before you know it, best wishes to you all.

fat rat
    EXACTLY LOL...been taking the shait down too...:sqeyes:
    They seem to go up so easy................always a pain in the butt to take down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast