Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cat Got Your Tongue

MizBubba
    We're here, there's just not much going on right now. Trying to recover from the holidays. Santa brought us a shiny new pop-up bowlight for the MizBubbajet... I hope to get that installed in the next few weekends.

Wet Dream
    We're here, there's just not much going on right now. Trying to recover from the holidays. Santa brought us a shiny new pop-up bowlight for the MizBubbajet... I hope to get that installed in the next few weekends.
    Does that mean there is a "His" and "Hers" BubbaJet?

Lady Warhawk
    I got a feeling it going to be one of those winter (nice)..........summer will be here before you know it, best wishes to you all.
    Sure wish we'd have some kind of winter so the bugs don't eat us alive this summer. I am in much need of a beer or twelve. With the holidays behind us, and my mother passing away on New Years eve I look forward to resting my mind, or what's left of it.
    Best wishes for you, and Lena. You both are awesome folks.

HammerDown
    Sure wish we'd have some kind of winter so the bugs don't eat us alive this summer. I am in much need of a beer or twelve. With the holidays behind us, and my mother passing away on New Years eve I look forward to resting my mind, or what's left of it.
    So sorry to hear about your Mom... Just be happy she lived as long as she did, you got to spend a lifetime with her.
    Mine passed when I was in my teens...I think about her everyday.

MizBubba
    Does that mean there is a "His" and "Hers" BubbaJet?
    Yep. The yellow boat was "his" (Bubbajet) the Marlin tunnel we have now is "hers"! (Mizbubbajet)
    ...and I LIKE it! :devil:

drejustice
    Can you give us any details!:idea:
    Should be done by march/april.:devil:
    Still have the Taylor LP jet if someone is looking for Jet ride with a engine hatch big enough for the ladies to sun on. Make me an offer!

fat rat
    Sorry to hear about your Mom..........our thoughts and prayers are with you and Danny.
    Your right we need a good freeze to kill off them pesky little skeeters.:idea:

DansBlown73Nordic
    Fat Rat after a few certain people SHIT on some others in the GROUP!!!!! Its a wonder anybody posts anything on here anymore.....
    Oh by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

fat rat
    Fat Rat after a few certain people SHIT on some others in the GROUP!!!!! Its a wonder anybody posts anything on here anymore.....
    Oh by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
    I guess the cat ain't got your tongue.
    I hope you Guy's had a Happy New Years.

LynnsJet
    It's still a wonderful world out there.
    Keep the faith and stay your course.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast