Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Atomicktn

SummitKarl
    For the new car stereo you gave me, the Falcon is a true cruiser now getting a update from a 20yr old Denon Cassette to Clarion CD
    it really brought the two 10" subs x 400w ea to life
    I can't tell if it shakes more from the motor or the stereo now
    Thanks Bud your the best

HOOTER SLED-
    Hey, I wonder if that's the one he just took from Phat Daddy's house the other night. :idea:

Ziggy
    Hey, I wonder if that's the one he just took from Phat Daddy's house the other night. :idea:
    haha, really.......see if the serial # is CL6395x-2..........I'm missing that one

atomickitn
    no realy i got it from pedro,in san pedro :rollside: , daddy's unit is jacked it went back to sony ,......they said what the f**k.. hapened to this? :rollside:

SummitKarl
    haha, really.......see if the serial # is CL6395x-2..........I'm missing that one
    Oh SOOOO Close cl6395x-3

Windy
    your the best
    Isnt he..

atomickitn
    hummmmmmmm! dang no comment well!hummm!

atomickitn
    Oh SOOOO Close cl6395x-3
    oooooooh wait thats the wrong one you didnt install it yet did you?if it s the one im thinking when you turn the unit to repeat with a disc on certin models your car blows up but for some reason im not sure why! :rollside:

djunkie
    no realy i got it from pedro,in san pedro :rollside: , daddy's unit is jacked it went back to sony ,......they said what the f**k.. hapened to this? :rollside:
    What are you trying to say? Crime aint that bad in San Pedro. At least not the part where I live. :rollside: :rollside:

atomickitn
    What are you trying to say? Crime aint that bad in San Pedro. At least not the part where I live. :rollside: :rollside:
    sssssshhh i paid for that!.....hey i worked in your neck of the woods for about two years doing the salvation army on first st and the hospital on six th :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast