Thread: Lifeline Racer Support Rig at Red Rock

Lifeline Lisa
    Just a quick note to let everyone heading out to Red Rock know that the Lifeline Racer Support Rig will be set up over at Fox's on Tuesday and Wednesday (the 16th and 17th). We then will bring it back into town and gear up for the NJBA race at Lake Ming for the weekend. If anyone wants any equipment, give me a call at (928) 669-9241, and I will make sure we have it ready for you. Can't wait to see everyone there!

LeE ss13
    NJBA lake Ming ??? I figured you guys would head down to San Diego for BayFair that weekend.....

Lifeline Lisa
    Nope. The racers are split up in different pit areas in San Diego and it is a hassle. We usually attend the NJBA race this time of year because the CVDCOA is invited to attend and race, so we are able to meet new customers. Not that all our customers are not important to us, but we can only be at one place at a time.

565edge
    Lisa,I got my package today and i am pleased with everything,thank you for fast service,Does anybody have pics on how to attach the helmet restraints to the helmet?I know i just drill holes and bolt through but how do i remove the padding inside the helmet?AAny pics,Lisa is there a way to extend the front of my jacket,when it is on the back is right but the front is above my belly button,is this right?Thanks

Sangster
    565..If it was made longer in front, when you sit in the boat it would push against your chin/helmet

CircleJerk
    Thank you Lifeline for the wonderful prizes you have offered to our Nostalgia class. They were more than well received! The JeRk, George, Robin, Troy, Evan, Bill, Lorilee, Dave, Ron, Don, George T, Ror, Robbie, Roy, Brent, Charlie, Del, and all the Northwest Water Competition club! They will be worn with pride. smile_sp