Thread: Kamel vs the pigs...

Outnumbered
    This is some funny shit ...be sure to watch the video...
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,241897,00.html

Outnumbered
    So am I the only one that thinks this is funny? Focken Kamel Jockey

topless
    So am I the only one that thinks this is funny? Focken Kamel JockeyNope, I think it is hilarious. My sister lives in Katy so I'm getting ready to call to see if she's going to the pig races today. LOL

Devilman
    Nope, I think it is hilarious. My sister lives in Katy so I'm getting ready to call to see if she's going to the pig races today. LOL
    That was pretty funny, but the rancher kinda shot himself in the foot over it. LOL

Old Texan
    We've been following this locally. Baker's family has been there a long time and this is really a pretty good protest for keeping an unwanted complex out of a semi rural neighborhood.
    It's really a point of issue on metro Houston's lack of zoning laws. There's no way the compound fits into the community. Pigs however seem right at home, but I see a large "Hog roast" coming up if the muslims leave.:devil:

topless
    We've been following this locally. Baker's family has been there a long time and this is really a pretty good protest for keeping an unwanted complex out of a semi rural neighborhood.
    It's really a point of issue on metro Houston's lack of zoning laws. There's no way the compound fits into the community. Pigs however seem right at home, but I see a large "Hog roast" coming up if the muslims leave.:devil:They should have a hog roast every Friday anyway and invite them over. Ya know that's the neighborly thing to do.