Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Rhinos

BADASS38CHEVY
    Yeah,as soon as i get mine i'm planning on a cdi,digi dash,paint,wheel spacers,
    tunes,etc,etc.
    Is that what we got for christmas.

riverroyal
    I know :cry: I keep thinking about long travel
    doing it,,im already affraid of the resale,,,cant keep dumpin money in it

riverbound
    Resale....whats that?? :cry:

JB in so cal
    I thought you were a Baller.

shadow
    Is that what we got for christmas.
    Yep,I got what i wanted and Teresa got what she wanted.
    See you next weekend.Goose,Prime Rib,Honey baked Ham and Turkey.Then we will go abuse the Rhino.

BADASS38CHEVY
    Yep,I got what i wanted and Teresa got what she wanted.
    See you next weekend.Goose,Prime Rib,Honey baked Ham and Turkey.Then we will go abuse the Rhino.Darrell, Christmas eve or day. Miss summer wanted me to ask if it was or are you going to street legal the rhino? Miss Summer is going to make tamales we will take some.

shadow
    Darrell, Christmas eve or day. Miss summer wanted me to ask if it was or are you going to street legal the rhino? Miss Summer is going to make tamales we will take some.
    Yes i'm going to make the Rhino street legal. I'm sure Summers tamales are going to be as good as everything else she makes.I love tamales. :rollside:

framer1
    Yes i'm going to make the Rhino street legal. I'm sure Summers tamales are going to be as good as everything else she makes.I love tamales. :rollside:
    Hell, You just love food :rollside: What's a CDI? Nice christmas present, i'll probably get some socks. What's the difference between blue and green Rhino? Have a great christmas. Bruce

shadow
    Hell, You just love food :rollside: What's a CDI? Nice christmas present, i'll probably get some socks. What's the difference between blue and green Rhino? Have a great christmas. Bruce
    Socks? Shit Framer,I'm surprised all DCB owners don't have a billet Rhino,The diff between the blue & green is blue comes with Digital dash,fancy wheels,and paint.Not sure but i think thats it.I'm going to paint mine as soon as i get it anyway.

riverbound
    Socks? Shit Framer,I'm surprised all DCB owners don't have a billet Rhino,The diff between the blue & green is blue comes with Digital dash,fancy wheels,and paint.Not sure but i think thats it.I'm going to paint mine as soon as i get it anyway.
    I have also been told the blue has an all steel underbelly. This was from the guys that do the stereo stuff for me. they told me the green ones are much easier to run wires through becuase of the lack of the under belly plating. I havent read anyhwere else that this is true, but I figure if they are working on them, they would know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast