Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men, take a stand .... for .... standing to pee

SmokinLowriderSS
    Pick a source, US News & World Report, Town Hall, equityfeminism.com, this would be funny, if it weren't so asanine, the latest femenist inroad to turn men into women without breasts.
    NOW SIT, INGVAR
    Young women in Sweden, Germany and Australia have a new cause: They want men to sit down while urinating. This demand comes partly from concerns about hygiene -- avoiding the splash factor -- but, as Jasper Gerard reports in the English magazine The Spectator, "more crucially because a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women." One argument is that if women can't do it, then men shouldn't either. Another is that standing upright while relieving oneself is "a nasty macho gesture," suggestive of male violence.
    A feminist group at Stockholm University is campaigning to ban all urinals from campus, and one Swedish elementary school has already removed them. In Australia, an Internet survey shows that 17 percent of those polled think men ought to sit, while 70 percent believe they should be allowed to stand. Some Swedish women are pressuring their men to take a stand, so to speak. Yola, a 25-year-old Swedish trainee psychiatrist, says she dumps boyfriends who insist on standing. "What else can I do?," said her new boyfriend, Ingvar, who sits.
    He could take his nuts back, throw her to the curb, and stand to pee. Good god people, WTF is next?
    I think I'm going to go urinate right now, standing up, maybe in my yard, just because my masculinity CAN. :idea:

YeLLowBoaT
    I think that guy just got his nuts ripped off...if he didn't they should be.

I'm going outside now just to piss in the yard as a protest. It's windy. Maybe some will blow over to Sweden, Germany, or Australia.
    Good God, this world is becomming pussified beyond belief. I thought is was only the U.S., guess not.

centerhill condor
    they've been educated beyond their intelligence.:idea:

The backlash will be men pissing all over the seat in protest. Women just don't get it....the world is a man's urnial, we piss whenever and whereever we feel the need.

Old Texan
    I say "piss" on stupid rules like this and "piss" on the Feminazis that "sit" around and dream them up. I bet Rosie O get on the bandwagon for this farce here in the USA. The ol' Trumper will piss on her parade though.
    Somethingthat has always bugged me is women's insistance that men put the seat down when done. Why the hell can't they raise it when done. What's the difference anyway?

centerhill condor
    so I suppose an erection would really screw the pooch!
    funny thing is they'll scream about man this and man that but the women that really need the help; say in Iraq, Iran, etc get no play from these frigidaires 'cause they got no guts when it really matters.
    easy to criticize in a country where everything goes...try that in Pakistan rosie.
    :idea:

asch
    If you're a muslim man, you must sit when urinating. That's a fact.
    Did some work at a mosque recently in Garden Grove. I took pics of the restrooms. Straaaange!

eliminatedsprinter
    If you're a muslim man, you must sit when urinating. That's a fact.
    Did some work at a mosque recently in Garden Grove. I took pics of the restrooms. Straaaange!
    Do they have to face towards or away from Mecca??

asch
    lol
    ...got me. Hopefully towards!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast