Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mexicans chase-off National Guard...WTF???

Outnumbered
    This is pathetic
    Can't wait for the dems to take over so we can really show them who is boss
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,241783,00.html

Kilrtoy
    I would have withdrawn in retreat also if I was unarmed.
    Now if I was armed, bring it on...

Give them orders to shoot and that shit would happen about one time. The problem is in Washington, not on the border.

Outnumbered
    I'm not dis'n the Guard, just the system. Its a joke.

TAF
    We need to make our federal and state prisons on the border so our excapees go south and their illegals "Go straight to jail, "Don't pass Go" and we could put our Air Force bombing runs and Marine attack helicopter areas at the border too. :devil: I ought to run for office, who'll vote for me?:idea:

Desert Rat
    WTF!!!! Armed people cross OUR border and OUR Guard retreats!!! I feel if they are armed they are no longer JUST illegals (as if that makes a difference) but are now invaders and should be shot on site. I guess all our troups are hand tied by the idiots DC.Hell boarder guards go to jail now for firing on drug smugglers!!I wish I was on THAT jury... WTF are our own people thinking when the convict our protectors?! it's not going to get any better with the change it DC either.....

were all gonna be foreign in our own country, you wait and see.
    You are exactly correct. Check it out. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135182)

Jbb
    Those that approach our border armed should be shot on sight......and border patrol and National Gaurdsmen should have any weapon necessary available to them...F.uck Mexico..

Outnumbered
    ... it's not going to get any better with the change it DC either..... That is why I threw in the . If the Republicans are liberal enough to allow this shit just wait until the Dems come into power. We will have rest areas built on the border for the illegals complete with voter registration windows:jawdrop:

That is why I threw in the . If the Republicans are liberal enough to allow this shit just wait until the Dems come into power. We will have rest areas built on the border for the illegals complete with voter registration windows:jawdrop:
    Rest areas my ass. They'll have free hotels built in no time with free massage service and free medical care on site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast