Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bubba Wins Ricky 2nd Reed 3rd

1 Baja Guy
    What a great race wish the results were different

Mrs.Racer277
    Someone is going to be in trouble for posting results as the title.

Havasu Carrera
    Bubba crashes and still wins!??!! Thats what I saw!!
    Chad rides nice respectable race so does Rickey!!
    But Bubba clobbered them all! Man! its 1am i just got home!! lol I only live about 20 miles away! Great racing great party can't wait till next week! Boat show supercross? Where the f is summer!! I HATE WINTER!!

Bense468
    BUBBA IS STILL GAY. Gotta Get Back To Partyin

75MillerJet
    I got thrown out for havin' a bud light can in my hand right after the introductions... didn't let em' do it easily thats for sure tho. Anyone party out there with all the trailers and motorhomes? We were the ones with the beer pong table.
    Pat

JetBoatRich
    Great opening night
    Thanks Joe (hustler) for hooking us up with tickets

Chipster27
    How can you call that a "great race"??!?! The first 3 laps were worth it, but after that it was 3 great riders on 3 different parts of the track. No banging bars, no position swapping, no competition. Everyone was standing, cheering and yelling as RC and Reed were bar to bar for the first lap or two. After that RC walked from Reed and all you could anticipate was waiting for someone to crash....or flip their bike in to a course worker.
    The KTM 50 race was more exciting than the main.
    BS, RC and CR are awesome riders, but it would have been great to see them BATTELING for position rather than riding what might as well have been 3 independent races.

JetBoatRich
    How can you call that a "great race"??!?! The first 3 laps were worth it, but after that it was 3 great riders on 3 different parts of the track. No banging bars, no position swapping, no competition. Everyone was standing, cheering and yelling as RC and Reed were bar to bar for the first lap or two. After that RC walked from Reed and all you could anticipate was waiting for someone to crash....or flip their bike in to a course worker.
    The KTM 50 race was more exciting than the main.
    BS, RC and CR are awesome riders, but it would have been great to see them BATTELING for position rather than riding what might as well have been 3 independent races.
    One reason I said great opening night and not race

Baja Big Dog
    Someone is going to be in trouble for posting results as the title.
    newbie idiot.....go away, and dont come back....we dont like you anymore....sushi tomight?

Baja Big Dog
    I got thrown out for havin' a bud light can in my hand right after the introductions... didn't let em' do it easily thats for sure tho. Anyone party out there with all the trailers and motorhomes? We were the ones with the beer pong table.
    Pat
    Anaheim cops, real assholes with attitudes....they get off on making a scene kicking people out!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast