Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything must go...SPAM ALERT!..Lots of Pictures

Cole Sanger
    Well, here I go again. Thought the old engine was going to be a no brainer. Guess again. So, I have to sell some stuff (EVERYTHING MUST GO), to get a new engine. Here is a list.
    1.1972 Sanger Flatbottom Hull. New white gel inside and out. SOLD
    2.Casale 12 degree v-drive. When the purchaser gets it, it will have a new top shaft, bearings and seals. Waiting on top shaft and seals as you read.
    3.Hall-Craft parralel shaft v-drive. Needs seals and bearings.
    4.Powerglide transmission. Converted to manual shift only and has direct drive converter.
    5.Parts from the old engine. Just getting into the engine now, so not sure what is good. Possibly the closed chamber small valve heads, the intake (SOLD) is polished and in good shape, M/T 427 valve covers(SOLD) (also polished), e-mail for more on the engine.
    6.Seats. Brand New. Four fiberglass seats with white covers (purple pipeing). Not race seats by any means. They are originally for a baja vehicle, but could be used in a boat.
    7.Bassett BB Zoomies. Brand New. Never been used once. They are chrome with baffles installed by Bergeron Eng.
    More to come. I have pictures. Let me know what you want to see. I can post, and will start posting tomorrow. I need some help on this. I just bought Semi-V's boat. Pick it up Sunday. I need to get some money to get another engine. Not sure if anyone is interested, but could possibly do some trading. Two boats without one engine between them. Thanks, tell your friends.
    Cole_Keefer@cox.net
    [ October 03, 2003, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Cole Sanger ]

dmontzsta
    how much for the V-Drive? splitcase?

Cole Sanger
    I would like to see 1000 for the 12 degree. Completely rebuilt with a new plate. The zoomies are 500 and the transmission 200. The hull I need 2000. The seats I would like to see 200 and the Hall-craft I would like 200. All prices are negotiable, to a point.

1980SANGERV-DRIVE
    A friend of mine has a motor for a boat with headers and wants a v-drive . What can be worked out to give him the boat to drop his motor in it ?
    He has a jet with a cracked hull, and I want to get him out of it.

Cole Sanger
    A friend of mine has a motor for a boat with headers and wants a v-drive . What can be worked out to give him the boat to drop his motor in it ?
    He has a jet with a cracked hull, and I want to get him out of it.
    Now there is a question. If he is looking for a project, at a good price, you have come to the right place. I have almost everything you would need. The hull, v-drive, powerglide if you want, or the drive-shaft that was in the boat, aluminum to box in the stringers from front to back(already cut, just need to be installed), all the steering stuff, new gaffig gauges and bezels, foot throttle, four seats if you want. What you would need is tanks, although I was going to buy some from david 396. I don't know if he still has them. You would need to buy a prop shaft. I think that is a pretty good list of what I have. There is probably more that I am forgetting. All that for 3200 obo. The only thing I am waiting on is the top shaft for the casale. You said he already has headers, so that price doesn't include the zoomies. I think that is a fair price, but you tell me what you think. I will post some pictures in a few minutes.

Cole Sanger
    Some pictures. I am waiting on my camera battery to charge.
    Hull. HULL and TRAILER are SOLD
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/643119-1953_IMG.JPG[/img]
    Seats.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/643Fiberglass_seats.jpg[/img]
    Hall-Craft.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/643Hallcraft_and_Motor_plates.JPG[/img]
    I thought that I had some pictures of the casale before it was taken apart. I guess not. I will take some of the tranny and the zoomies tomorrow and post them.
    [ October 03, 2003, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Cole Sanger ]

stilettovdrive
    How much for the seats??, Gotta love them.
    You will have to ship them to DK, but i pay in advance if you like!!
    The viking.
    By the way.
    3200 is more then fair.

T-Bag
    1980SANGERV-DRIVE:
    He has a jet with a cracked hull, and I want to get him out of it. I've got a 1977 hondo t-deck runner that is already to go minus engine (set up for BBC) in excellent condition looking to get $6400 out of it. everything either polished or anodized. went tthrough the whole boat last winter.

Cole Sanger
    It's 200 for the seats. Give me a zip code and I will go get a price for the shipping.

Lookin for Liquid
    Did not know Denmark had zip codes?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast