Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That's it. I'm staying.

126driver
    How do you like me now?

SERIOUS ISSUES
    126driver:
    How do you like me now? 126 you should be getting ready for the races not playing on the computer.
    or did you get the toy done????

126driver
    Motor is in and fired, new skid fins still aren't in, need to fill and smooth the plates, tools scattered everywhere, and the trailer isn't loaded.
    We leave tomorrow at 5am. wink

LeE ss13
    Never did get a chance to talk to you about all the fun we had in the First Turn in the C Main at Long Beach. How bad did Drexel move over on you? Here I thought he was pinching me against the pin when he was moving the other way in the turn towards you. Won't make Windsor. We will be at San Diego. Good luck in Colorado. Just win !!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/308858b-med.jpg[/img]

126driver
    LeE ss13:
    Never did get a chance to talk to you about all the fun we had in the First Turn in the C Main at Long Beach. How bad did Drexel move over on you? Here I thought he was pinching me against the pin when he was moving the other way in the turn towards you. Won't make Windsor. We will be at San Diego. Good luck in Colorado. Just win !!
    Oh, I got a little wet. wink It's alright.

Kindsvater Flat
    How come in this picture the steering column looks longer than most? Also that jacket looks a little big with the neck coller....not much head sticking out.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/308858b-med.jpg[/img]

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat:
    [QB] How come in this picture the steering column looks longer than most? Also that jacket looks a little big with the neck coller....not much head sticking out.
    126 Driver,
    Since you offered transportation to hook a brother up, I'm gonna leave this alone.

Kindsvater Flat:
    How come in this picture the steering column looks longer than most? Also that jacket looks a little big with the neck coller....not much head sticking out.
    Well, where to start.....with Peralta.... argue argue
    No, I changed my mind...too easy

126driver
    JG told me about the turn this thread took while we were in Colorado. I just want to congratulate you select few guys on being a bunch of funny fockers.

uclahater
    126driver:
    JG told me about the turn this thread took while we were in Colorado. I just want to congratulate you select few guys on being a bunch of funny fockers. Scott how did you do in Colorado

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast