Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: damn FORD 6.0il leaker!!!!!

riverroyal
    i took it in for oil change yesterday at ford,my 05 6.0 diesel with 28k miles.I asked them to look under it real quick at a oil leak,my second bad one.Well long story short,im in a rental.The real main seal is bad,I may get it back in a week........new turbo,new innercooler,new injector harnesses,whats left!!

IMPATIENT 1
    just outta curiousity, but have you ever driven a duramax?i'm a gm tech and hardly ever see a leak on them

Eliminator 4 Life
    i took it in for oil change yesterday at ford,my 05 6.0 diesel with 28k miles.I asked them to look under it real quick at a oil leak,my second bad one.Well long story short,im in a rental.The real main seal is bad,I may get it back in a week........new turbo,new innercooler,new injector harnesses,whats left!!
    Been there done that. When you want my attorneys number let me know. Cause the tranny will be ripped out about 5 times they still wont be able to fix it..

cc322
    ,whats left!!
    A V10

riverroyal
    just outta curiousity, but have you ever driven a duramax?i'm a gm tech and hardly ever see a leak on them
    Ive always had fords,but this will be my last.

riverroyal
    A V10
    it never broke.

riverbound
    Ive always had fords,but this will be my last.
    I have always had Frods too and my last truck was a great truck (180k miles and no problems) But when it comes to Diesel motors it would be hard to beat the Cummins......thats why I went with a dodge this time around.

riverroyal
    Been there done that. When you want my attorneys number let me know. Cause the tranny will be ripped out about 5 times they still wont be able to fix it..
    its been a new issue every time,lemon law is tough with that

riverroyal
    its been a new issue every time,lemon law is tough with that

IMPATIENT 1
    i put a diablo tuner and free flow exhaust on a duramax 4wd dually 4dr and on the med tuner setting he can smoke the back tires,all 4

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast