Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top ***boat Implosions of the Year 2006

SHOTKALLIN
    Everyone on HB in general has at one time or another exploded in one way or another, Others just seem to stand out more
    BINGO

Devil's Advocate
    Everyone on HB in general has at one time or another exploded in one way or another, Others just seem to stand out more
    Not ALL of us..
    1. Threaded
    2. Kilr and the other LE
    3. Later and the whole family
    I'd say that's a good list.

HM
    The main list I am looking for are the full on melt downs where people leave, either voluntarily, or involuntarily... Threaded, MMD & Grad are good examples of involuntarily. Frenchie was gone for a while...voluntarily, but has made a subtle and appropriate return.
    I had once suggested a Forum Suicide Forum where people write their goodbye posts and the post would automatically start their post with "Goodbye Cruel World (AKA ***boat).
    I did not see Kilrtoy as having a melt down....he got very heated, but never melted down. Melt downs are when people just pull out all the stops, like Threaded, to make the situation as bad as possible in an attempt to actually disrupt the boards. Or, their whole world colapses due to the lies and misrepresentations, or innapropriateness of their attack.
    I though SpammitKarl would for sure write a forum suicide note...but I think he didn't because it would have given Jordy too much satisfaction. But, SpammitKarl qualifies as a melt down, and Jordy wasn't melting down...he was just kicking the shit out of someone handicapped in the brain cell department. Not many people rally behind someone kicking the shit out of a retard, even if the retard deserves it.
    You know the difference between tragedy and comedy?
    Tragedy is when I fall down a man hole cover. Comedy is when you fall down a man hole cover. (Mel Brooks) Oh shit...I said Man Hole....watch out, lucky will be all over this thread.

shippingguy
    Grads2112
    Definitely would have to agree for many reasons!!

Jbb
    The biggest implosion appears to be ....this latest ...."upgrade"...

grads2112
    Thank you very much for this award, I'm flattered. At this time I would like to thank God, my beautiful wife, my friends and family, my dance instructor, my choreographer, my electrician and all of you fans who voted for me...This one's for you mama!!!
    He was a rather fancy lad.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...dlightszt4.gif

Boatcop
    RD Sux!

Jordy
    Thank you very much for this award, I'm flattered. At this time I would like to thank God, my beautiful wife, my friends and family, my dance instructor, my choreographer, my electrician and all of you fans who voted for me...This one's for you mama!!!
    We can't hear you (most likely by choice). Could you speak a little more into Mike, I mean, the mic??? :notam:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23fag.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
    I would have to say Squirtin Thunder...
    Actually, I believe he has returned under a new name......."Emanon Performance Marine" (http://www.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=17306)

grads2112
    Can you hear me now?...hello?....is this thing even on?
    We can't hear you (most likely by choice). Could you speak a little more into Mike, I mean, the mic??? :notam:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast