Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another mafia member becomes an alchoholic!

djdtpr
    Well it looks like there will be yet another blown injected alcky motor in a stealth this summer down at sixth street. Congrats on the purchase of the 14-71 Jaydogg and be ready cause the difference will be monstrous.

jaydogg
    Alcoholics go to meetings, we are just plain ole drunks. As for the 540 now that is a different story. We will see how it works out. I have to thank Trucker for hooking a fool up. Free bud light for him!!
    I won't be the only one at 6th street stepping it up this year. There will be a lot of new stuff there, just ask Todd or B-Ry.

topfuel10
    Alchoholics, Drunks just some good old boys and boats drinking some boozzz.http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1172632978

It will be the pro mod power tour this season. Blown alky boys versus the NA/Nitrous boys.
    Line em up..
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...550popcorn.jpg

HBjet
    Alcoholics go to meetings.
    With the same questions. Why doesn't my boat run? How did that N/A motor smoke me? I have a blower, I have to be faster...
    All in fun guys... besides, blown boats do sound better on the trailer then an N/A motor. Ask any flatty owner!
    HBjet

It sounds like there's a lot of new and improved hotrods coming out this year. Is everyone still planning to go to Needles in April? I'm trying hard to get my new 19' placecraft done in time. What day is everyone going to be there?

sofa king smooth
    Bring on all the blown alky boats,shouldd be some good power tours. There is going be some butt hurt blown boat owners when the n/a boys put the hurt on them. See ya all at the riv.

Dogballs
    It sounds like there's a lot of new and improved hotrods coming out this year. Is everyone still planning to go to Needles in April? I'm trying hard to get my new 19' placecraft done in time. What day is everyone going to be there?
    APRIL 20-22 NEEDLES GRASS BEACH :sqeyes:
    Jaydogg that things gonna be bad ass!

wsuwrhr
    This thread is worthless without pictures
    Brian

Dont know when i'll see water but i know my shitz will not hit the water b4 the first PT!
    Oh! and one more thing,......Randall, try not to gather up too much MOXY, i was'nt that drunk to not remember our lil wager!
    Todd

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast