Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: race your jet boat !!! roundy round style!!

MikeF
    Did he just refer himself in the 3rd person? (http://www.***boat.com/forums/search...archid=1463593):hammer2:

lilrick
    all of these hot rod jet boats around here and nobody has the balls to shoe um' for four measly laps!!! WTF???

bottom feeder
    What is with the fin crap? And what are the dates?
    I think it is for the remote chance of power outage:sqeyes: . And the water is deep I hear . Want to car pool?

lilrick
    visit scscracing .com

dmontzsta
    all of these hot rod jet boats around here and nobody has the balls to shoe um' for four measly laps!!! WTF???
    Aren't most of the big dogs light tunnel hulls? I do not think they would do too well in the roundy rounds, I could be wrong though.

bottom feeder
    I don't even have a place to bolt one on....I'm scared of deep water.....Will your tub fit in the back of my truck?
    BTW When is Riggins?
    Weld the thing on ??? That is why they require the float thing (cant walk of the course) Is it a long box? April I belive. See you thare?

lilrick
    Aren't most of the big dogs light tunnel hulls? I do not think they would do too well in the roundy rounds, I could be wrong though.
    not everybody has a tunnel,but Terry Valore did have a very competitive tunnel a few years back.

lilrick
    and....if you're not gonna help...go away biatch!!

Moneypitt
    Hey Rick, you might look into a lifeline rental deal like the enduro. I'm sure there a jetboaters here that would race except they don't have the required gear. All the boat safety stuff should be on their boats anyway, but the expense of buying all the personal safety gear may prevent some people from even trying it once........And we know, once they try it, they're hooked......MP

lilrick
    very true ol' buddy.....very true.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast