Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hard to imagine in Havasu!!!!!!!

Not So Fast
    Yep, the paper had a "hard freeze warning" for the weekend with night time temps in the upper 20's and lower 30's. They recommend wrapping exposed water pipes with insulation, so I did. All I know is that even though the damn snowbirds are walking around in shorts and flipflops this is not what I signed up for when we moved here Come on summer!!! NSF

INSman
    Wonder if I can go Iceskating on my pool ??!!??

nodigg
    Yep, the paper had a "hard freeze warning" for the weekend with night time temps in the upper 20's and lower 30's. They recommend wrapping exposed water pipes with insulation, so I did. All I know is that even though the damn snowbirds are walking around in shorts and flipflops this is not what I signed up for when we moved here Come on summer!!! NSF
    I have seen snow in Havi........
    But carefull what you wish for, I'm not too anxious for 125 degree days week after week, month after month working outside and all, IAM anxious for Spring time though!

Not So Fast
    Maybe you can, because my neighbor said his pool motor kept coming on late last nite and when he looked at the little hand held computer control thingy, it said "Warning, do not turn off, in anti freeze mode" WTF. NSF

INSman
    Maybe you can, because my neighbor said his pool motor kept coming on late last nite and when he looked at the little hand held computer control thingy, it said "Warning, do not turn off, in anti freeze mode" WTF. NSF
    Yikes !!!!
    Hopefully my pool service guy is keeping any eye on this, although I am sure the system I have would do the same

TheCarDudes
    We can only hope.

Not So Fast
    Yikes !!!!
    Hopefully my pool service guy is keeping any eye on this, although I am sure the system I have would do the same
    It sort of surprised him and me, modern technology does have its perks!! NSF

phebus
    The water in the fountain was frozen this morning. I thought it was just a thin layer of ice on top, but you could pound on it with your fist, and it wouldn't crack.

TheCarDudes
    you could pound on it with your fist, and it wouldn't crack.
    Sounds like some customers I deal with. :idea:

HM
    Fukking global warming strikes again!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast