Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cold Anyone?...

ONAROLL
    First big tree took out my power line friday, since then 28 other big ones buried it, still no power as of tonight, forcast for Tulsa at zero that means around 4 to 5 below in the ice palace, hell, we gots our own FEMA field office and I want my "entitlements"................Vic

OKIE-JET
    Vic, hope all is well man....and dont go buyin plasma TVs and shit with that check....will you be campin in a Government trailer this year?

ONAROLL
    Im gonna cut em a deal, I just want the FEMA credit card, for a couple years and the double wide............., the word is that they are reimbursing for the cost of individual generaters, FEMA just thought New Orleans was ridden with scam artists, wait till Cherokee County gets through with them, we'll all be "Rollin on Twenties"....................Vic

OKIE-JET
    LMAO...they really offsetting the cost of gensets? I just spent 7 bills + on one to just get me by...great excuse by the way for wife to say yes dear you can get one, 9-11 started us (me) on guns.

Infomaniac
    Info... I didn't people in BA had lost power! Mine's flicked on and off a few times...but only for a few seconds.
    Yea it sure did. Was not wide spread. We live in Arrow Springs just off Lynn Lane where it does the "S" curves. Also Sun Ridge neighborhood right next to us was out.

Sanger Jet
    Always cold as shit in Nebraska
    It was 10 below yesterday morning Hope my winterizing holds up on my 532 BBF

Pokesfan
    Yea it sure did. Was not wide spread. We live in Arrow Springs just off Lynn Lane where it does the "S" curves. Also Sun Ridge neighborhood right next to us was out.
    I used to love those curves.... before they put the stop sign in! I live out on 141st... between County Line and Oneta... that hill SUCKS!
    What's funny... I ran into Jay Miller (I think you built a motor for him?).... he was filling up every can he had with gas...gonna make sure he could run the generator.... I thought he'd lost it. Guess he was right!!
    Hopefully everyone will have power soon.

Pokesfan
    Always cold as shit in Nebraska
    It was 10 below yesterday morning Hope my winterizing holds up on my 532 BBF
    Ya, my brother lives in Omaha. Sucks to be him!

rrrr
    Went to the Chili Bowl.....left Catoosa for Plano at 11 AM on Sunday. Rolled into Muskogee and it was 27 deg and raining like hell. The trees were starting to fall.
    Ran over a high voltage transmission line laying on the highway just outside Eufala....a crane was in the center of the highway supporting another transmission line outside McAlester, the creosote H-pole crossbars were stripped and laying on the ground along with the wire as far as I could see both directions. Saw several crews struggling with downed lines in McAlester.
    Power was out from Eufala to south of Atoka......
    Bad mofo storm. Hope everyone is safe and warm.

Infomaniac
    I used to love those curves.... before they put the stop sign in! I live out on 141st... between County Line and Oneta... that hill SUCKS!
    What's funny... I ran into Jay Miller (I think you built a motor for him?).... he was filling up every can he had with gas...gonna make sure he could run the generator.... I thought he'd lost it. Guess he was right!!
    Hopefully everyone will have power soon.
    Jay lives 2 houses down from me. He had the only generator on the street. LOL
    We do work for his machine shop occationally. Have done some work on his motorcycle and 4 wheeler engines recently.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast