Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Small Block Storm Launcher

fakethis
    I'm gettin ready 2 pull the engine outta pops boat and put it in the black boat this weekend. Game over Mouseboy !

LAND_LOVER69
    I'm gettin ready 2 pull the engine outta pops boat and put it in the black boat this weekend. Game over Mouseboy !
    Will it be at BOTE?:idea:

miketsouth
    Do yourself a favor and put a small block in Mighty Whitey so's you can run with the MEN on the Pax. Spend more than $2500 on the motor CARB TO PAN and maybe it will beat the yellow boat, but i dont think so. Yellow boat got things not many ever seen in it.
    you think the black boat is gonna be faster than the white boat? I would like to know what that bubble gonna do. Looks like a whole new way of thinking. Get a helmet and some ballistic shorts.
    and you DO have a chance. I aint spent no more money yet. Have not found a good combination that i will afford that can get much more horsepower and hold up to what i regularly put on it. i would like to be able to run a little more nitrous on a regular basis
    Dont really have to, runs good way it is, as long as i cheat.

miketsouth
    he is in the lab trying to figure out how to beat the mopar this year
    thats easy, "meet you at solomons"
    where you gonna get gas to run that blower on them 9x to 1 pistons. You might look into EGR....it works, but controlling it (as it has been on cars forever) might be a challenge.
    and yes, i been a calculating. What i calculate is that it takes money.
    I ask Pops if he had any and he said no.
    My mother in law said "get a job you worthless POS"
    and it caused my mom to blaspheme.
    Hope is not lost. When you got a small block in a jet you GOT to have hope, if nothing else.

moparjet
    [QUOTE=miketsouth;2443389]thats easy, "meet you at solomons"
    where you gonna get gas to run that blower on them 9x to 1 pistons. You might look into EGR....it works, but controlling it (as it has been on cars forever) might be a challenge.
    yea going from 87 to 93 is gonna hurt a little....but when you run outta the juice at anna i will let you borrow some boost,if you find a way to bottle it...i wolnt even charge you for it..cuz i get it free

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234