Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a religious debate?

Kurtis500
    Couple questions blown,
    Religon is fine as long as it is not shoved down everyones throat.
    A few examples please. While your at it, explain how atheism is NOT shoved down our throats as well. Or is it you dont mind since you agree?
    I dont subscribe to it as I feel I dont need some hypocrites telling me how to lead my life, but for some they need that structure in their lives.
    Your answer to the above question will shed light on this..
    Karl Marx summed it up perfectly, "Religon is an opate for the masses"
    Karl Marx is also the framer for communism. Obviously you support such thinking. Oh, and dont forget Nische either. Combined total amongst these two athiests and their government implemented beliefs, the last century was the bloodiest in human history.

Old Texan
    Cmon Blown, you opened Pandora's Box. Time to dance.

lucky
    -- HOw about NO :idea:

Kurtis500
    -- HOw about NO :idea:
    C'mon lucky. If, and I mean a hopefull IF, demeaning comments and cowardly link references can be avoided, some interesting diologue can be had. Besides, comparative religion and philosophy is my favorite hobby. Of course, a little education in both helps too...

lucky
    Ok - fine - I think morman girls should all get to know one another Before said moman takes possesion?
    Ohh - and Catholics should do less drinking - the young men can't handle it !

Poster X
    Don't you mean religious bait? So you can bash Blown.

Old Texan
    Don't you mean religious bait? So you can bash Blown.
    You can't bash Blown, he doesn't allow it. Anyway with his new avatar, he's the King of his Domain. Too busy to be bothered. (sidebar Blown, that's a badass avi.... )
    Of course I'm sure in typical PX point of view he's here to take up for the, in his mind, fight for the "Underdog". You're such a humanitarian. Champion of the minority.
    Blown can hang with anything that gets thrown his way.
    I typically don't argue religion but what the hell it's winter and I really am a bit curious what PX has to say, after all he said about religion, "Don't go there...". Gotta be some good demons he's fighting on the spiritual front. :devil:

Poster X
    I think religion keeps a lot of idiots off the street. More power to it.

Kurtis500
    Lets keep to the questions (please) so people dont have to surf through posts to get to the diologue..

Moneypitt
    Of the 3 Rs of war, Religion is way ahead of Real estate, and Resorces, in the cause of the most deadly conflicts in recorded history. If you don't want to believe in my God, then I'll kill you and everyone that believes in what you believe.............

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast