Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: We finally launched the site

Kim Hanson
    I cant spell. Scene. How do you get the sigs and stuff on the post side of your screen? I cant figure it out. Like the Bouncing boob chick on dumbandyoung's
    Okay, DO YOU SHIP TO CANADA that damn sig thing is a no brainer..........( . )( . )........usercp..edit..copy & paste :idea:

WET HULL
    Yes we can, but it would require special shipping arrangements. I am willing to find out for you, just let me know what part of Canada. It shouldnt be that big of a deal though.
    My personal settings are all screwed up. I asked the webmaster to reset them for me. I can barely get my PM's right now. I will note how to do that, for when I am up and running again.

abraman1326
    Looking really good. My dad and I are redoing the stereo in our 37 Chevy, so I'll sit down w/ him in the next few weeks, and see what we need and give you a call...
    BRA

WET HULL
    Thank you. I would really appreciate that.

dumbandyoung
    So whats up wet hull? Are you throwing a Whipple on the boat? What are your plans?

WET HULL
    I looks like I am going to go with a custom built 750-800hp blown motor, and sell my current one. I just have to pull the trigger. I might wait a year and see what the insurance market is going to do with the cats.

dumbandyoung
    dude insurance is a bitch. i asked a insurance guy for a qoute for 28 dcb with 800hp teague.... he laughed at me. he said imagine your wallet walked into la county jail and bent over to tie its own shoe. haha he told me stay under a 525.
    who you gonna have build it? so you gotta swap out drives to huh?

WET HULL
    I will most likely end up with a 496 mag with headers, a solid 430hp, and call it a day. Wait thats whast I got know Well its cheaper.

WET HULL
    Bump !!

dumbandyoung
    theres a guy with a 540 that he pulled out of a cheetah. i think he wants a little over 5k for it.... that could be something to step up your boat.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast