Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 21ft Campbell 4 sale

Highlimit9000
    Ed there's a few pics for you... Hope u sell it. How Much? I may have a friend interested? John

Ed Arnold
    Thank-you John. I am asking $15k. This is my personal boat. I got it from an old close friend of the family. It has never been outside until about 5 months ago when my house burnt down. The firemen were great, they saved my Nordic and my Campbell but let the house go. By the time they got there the house was engulfed. You can always find a bed to sleep in, but how hard is it to find good boats? Thanks again. Ed

God Damn beautiful boat, wish I had the cash in a BIG way.
    When that hull came out, a line drawing of the profile was used on Campbells adds and business cards. My dad carried one of the cards in his wallet for ever and always wanted one of those boats. He never got one, but I get a kick out of remembering him looking at that card and dreaming. That boat was King of the river and lake when it came out. Looks like your friend and you have taken very good care of her, nice to see.
    Sorry to hear about your house.

GofastRacer
    Very cool boat!..

Ed Arnold
    I'm having a hard time parting with her. You should see all the thumbs up when you cruise the channel at Havasu, or cruise the strip. It takes me back to the days of racing on the Kings river. You guys remember The Kings river? Anyway who ever buys her will have to sumit to a background check so I can asure myself they will pamper her. She's deffently a piece of history. It's time someone else enjoys her.

78DiMarco
    Nice boat!! You should have no problem finding a home for it.
    The Kings River, That was the first place I ever went really fast on the water. I think I pee'd eek! my pants back in 1977 in a buddies DiMarco jet. After he got out of it the boatcop came cruising around the the next bend and my buddy almost crapped his pants.
    I like the story of the firemen saving the boats.

coolchange
    Are you the Ed Arnold of "ONE BIG ARM" fame?

Ed Arnold
    Yes, That was back when I had 22 inch arms. Now days it a big belly. How did you know that?

coolchange
    Used to go to the river with Langhans and that crew.

david_396
    Ed Arnold:
    I'm having a hard time parting with her. You should see all the thumbs up when you cruise the channel at Havasu, or cruise the strip. It takes me back to the days of racing on the Kings river. You guys remember The Kings river? Anyway who ever buys her will have to sumit to a background check so I can asure myself they will pamper her. She's deffently a piece of history. It's time someone else enjoys her. If you are talking about the Kings River in Central california, I'm there just about every weekend (69 Sanger) during the summer till the water gets too low. Still can go upriver to Reedly, down river to Riverland and the Gun club. I have a membership at Royal Oaks Resort. A few Cracker boats and flats still here, though lot's of ski boats and Jet skies there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast