Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A lesbian trapped inside a man's body

FMluvswater
    ... will never mean the same thing to me ever again. :yuk: Daytime tv talkshow takes cake for freaky - holy shit! Chick dating guy. He says I want to stay with you but I want a sex change. The chick thinks about it for a day and then AGREES! They get married have a kid and her hubby goes through with the sex change! WTF?! So the shemale claims to have always been attracted to women but always felt like a chick inside. Gay? Well now she is! Damn that's freaky shit. :squiggle: That's some pretty strong love mojo, no? Staying with someone you know is gonna change their gender. :idea: Boggles my mind.

dmontzsta
    canadian tv doesnt make sense, just like most of the people there.

FMluvswater
    canadian tv doesnt make sense, just like most of the people there.
    Ain't Canadian tv! Northwest afternoon on ABC-TV! Whatchya gotta say now, tweety!?

dmontzsta
    Ain't Canadian tv! Northwest afternoon on ABC-TV! Whatchya gotta say now, tweety!?
    Northwest? that is practically canada, some jerry springer shit up there.
    Why are you watching TV? shouldnt you be shoveling snow with kimmy?

FMluvswater
    Northwest? that is practically canada, some jerry springer shit up there.
    Why are you watching TV? shouldnt you be shoveling snow with kimmy?

Yeah I can't say I blame ya wanting to disassociate from that shit! Damn!
    I'm watching tv cuz my puter crashes too much I'm surprised anytime I'm able to post at all. :yuk: No snow here either ... lotsa rain though ... which thankfully don't need shovelling!

dmontzsta
    Yeah I can't say I blame ya wanting to disassociate from that shit! Damn!
    I'm watching tv cuz my puter crashes too much I'm surprised anytime I'm able to post at all. :yuk: No snow here either ... lotsa rain though ... which thankfully don't need shovelling!
    Well, hopefully you are far away from Kimmy's part of town.
    Just be careful down here, it is almost as if you turned the station and landed on the wrong channel.

FMluvswater
    Well, hopefully you are far away from Kimmy's part of town.
    Just be careful down here, it is almost as if you turned the station and landed on the wrong channel.
    We don't live in the same town ... not sure how to tell you this ... but ... Canada is REALLY REALLY BIG!
    I ain't right anyway so it's no big deal to me to watch the wrong channel for a bit! :wink:

dmontzsta
    We don't live in the same town ... not sure how to tell you this ... but ... Canada is REALLY REALLY BIG!
    I ain't right anyway so it's no big deal to me to watch the wrong channel for a bit! :wink:
    Alright, well...they dont like women down here, the feast on the meat of eachother, sick focks!

FMluvswater
    Alright, well...they dont like women down here, the feast on the meat of eachother, sick focks!
    Well other than the occasional blurt I just like to watch all y'all scramble to one up each other with the insults?/lovins? I'll be back to my "plant in the corner" mode soonly. :wink:

PowerClown
    ... will never mean the same thing to me ever again. :yuk: Daytime tv talkshow takes cake for freaky - holy shit! Chick dating guy. He says I want to stay with you but I want a sex change. The chick thinks about it for a day and then AGREES! They get married have a kid and her hubby goes through with the sex change! WTF?! So the shemale claims to have always been attracted to women but always felt like a chick inside. Gay? Well now she is! Damn that's freaky shit. :squiggle: That's some pretty strong love mojo, no? Staying with someone you know is gonna change their gender. :idea: Boggles my mind.
    think how f ucked up the poor kid is gonna be

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast