Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A lesbian trapped inside a man's body

FMluvswater
    think how f ucked up the poor kid is gonna be
    They both already had kids from previous relationships too. They said they managed to explain it to the kids. The shemale said (paraphrase),"I have a birth defect. My brain has always believed I was a girl and my body has never matched." They said the kids accepted that as a good enough explanation. Who knows the future though? I've no frame of reference to process this myself dunno how their kids will fare as time wears on. :idea:

PowerClown
    They both already had kids from previous relationships too. They said they managed to explain it to the kids. The shemale said (paraphrase),"I have a birth defect. My brain has always believed I was a girl and my body has never matched." They said the kids accepted that as a good enough explanation. Who knows the future though? I've no frame of reference to process this myself dunno how their kids will fare as time wears on. :idea:
    the kids might have accepted it now, but as they grow older they will be able to process this better and it might **** them up poor kids

Kim Hanson
    canadian tv doesnt make sense, just like most of the people there.
    I will bet this from the USA...........( . )( . )............ :idea:

Kim Hanson
    Well other than the occasional blurt I just like to watch all y'all scramble to one up each other with the insults?/lovins? I'll be back to my "plant in the corner" mode soonly. :wink:
    Alright, well...they dont like women down here, the feast on the meat of eachother, sick focks!
    Down here Babe, means South of our Borders..we are lucky up here still ........( . )( . )...............

Kim Hanson
    Well other than the occasional blurt I just like to watch all y'all scramble to one up each other with the insults?/lovins? I'll be back to my "plant in the corner" mode soonly. :wink:
    Don't be scared of pissant, he is nothing more than a silent fluffer that you just spent 50 cent to vacate ( washroom ) and it turned out to be a fart ........( . )( . )........

FMluvswater
    Don't be scared of pissant, he is nothing more than a silent fluffer that you just spent 50 cent to vacate ( washroom ) and it turned out to be a fart ........( . )( . )........
    I ain't ascairt ... of him. :squiggle: I just rather lurk in this forum as I'm rather unequipped to join in and can't really fault anyone for loving c0ck!

Kim Hanson
    I ain't ascairt ... of him. :squiggle: I just rather lurk in this forum as I'm rather unequipped to join in and can't really fault anyone for loving c0ck!
    He is the only one in here, I swear ! .........( . )( . ).......okay ,the ISL crew also............

FMluvswater
    He is the only one in here, I swear ! .........( . )( . ).......okay ,the ISL crew also............
    You have a lot on ignore? :idea: There's way more than that posting in here!

Tom Brown
    Was the transexual hot? :idea:

FMluvswater
    Was the transexual hot? :idea:
    I don't know. He was a good looking man ... that's why the story damn near broke my heart. :cry: He paid someone to unman him!!!! :cry: I'll see if I can find pics or clips from the show. :idea:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast