Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: RonJane***Where Is Your Boat*****

Blown 472
    Take it out on me, these guys are biatchs :idea: ...........( . )( . ).......Whats up buddy?
    I wouldn't take it out on you my northern brother, smokin is a lil ****ing panty waste **** dipshit that cant **** his ol lady.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I wouldn't take it out on you my northern brother, smokin is a lil ****ing panty waste **** dipshit that cant **** his ol lady.
    The cockroach with penis envy made it in here, apparently following the scent of my nutsack like JANE trails 396's.
    Go advise dude on his 1,000 HP motor guru (quote:"Huh?"), we'll handle Jane.
    Jane, you little biatchhhhhhhh....... Got it to float long enough for the polaroid yet? Where is your boat?

Blown 472
    The cockroach with penis envy made it in here, apparently following the scent of my nutsack like JANE trails 396's.
    Go advise dude on his 1,000 HP motor guru (quote:"Huh?"), we'll handle Jane.
    Jane, you little biatchhhhhhhh....... Got it to float long enough for the polaroid yet? Where is your boat?
    So lets hear it oh great keyboard engine builder, how many have ya built?? do you even know what a spark plug is?:idea:

dragboat
    So lets hear it oh great keyboard engine builder, how many have ya built?? do you even know what a spark plug is?:idea:
    Jeeeessss blown.......dont hate, don't you have enough fans already? You're loosing what creditably you have left. go get your own copy of DD and help out.
    Whats a spark plug?

Rondane
    He hasnt built ANYTHING...he likes to talk some serious shit though. His superman down the road has done everything in that boat the past 35 years or so and i'm sure when some latest and greatest comes out he'll have it on there. I wonder how happy his wife is with him spending all this time on here. I feel sorry for her.
    rondane

dragboat
    Are rondane and blown one in the same? Fags

Blown 472
    He hasnt built ANYTHING...he likes to talk some serious shit though. His superman down the road has done everything in that boat the past 35 years or so and i'm sure when some latest and greatest comes out he'll have it on there. I wonder how happy his wife is with him spending all this time on here. I feel sorry for her.
    rondane
    NO shit there brother, I am sure he cant make her happy so he comes on here talking large.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Are rondane and blown one in the same? Fags
    No, siameze twins, joined at the hips, and Jane got to be the one in back.
    Boat Pix JANE!

SmokinLowriderSS
    He hasnt built ANYTHING rondane
    Keep trying Jane. You are ALMOST as right there as you were when you said DPS was closing it's doors and Don's son was going back to flipping burgers.
    BOAT Jane, YOURS .... PICTURES beaaaaatch.

dragboat
    beaaaaatch.