Thread: Need some 4-points for the Rhino

Speedin' Ian
    We are just finishing up the cage on the rhino and I need to find some cheap 4 point harness. Anyone know the best place to find some.
    Thanks

Throttle
    We are just finishing up the cage on the rhino and I need to find some cheap 4 point harness. Anyone know the best place to find some.
    Thanks
    today at Topoc, you coulda had your pick of the midnight special...

Thanks
    who built your cage?i got some padded 3" crows at kartech for a 100.00.

OutCole'd
    Try Black Rhino Performance in Havasu. 505-1510.

H20 Toie
    Cheap 4 point harnesses?
    I feel sorry for the people that ride with you.

rrrr
    Cheap 4 point harnesses?
    But the paint is top notch. :hammer2:

ramsfan
    I would go with Crow they are a good company that stand behind their product and you might even look at the 5 point system for the added safety

Speedin' Ian
    who built your cage?i got some padded 3" crows at kartech for a 100.00.
    My brother used to be a fabricator and he still has all his tools (bender, notcher, etc...) so he has been building it in his garage. We just ordered the seat and now I need the belts so we can finish everything before we send it to powdercoat.
    Cheap 4 point harnesses?
    Are you kidding me? Any 4 point harness in a rhino will be much safer than the stock belts. We aren't talking a 100mph sandcar, it's a stock rhino, but thanks for the concern, I'll be sure to let all my passengers know some random guy on a message board feels sorry for them.

Magic34
    My brother used to be a fabricator and he still has all his tools (bender, notcher, etc...) so he has been building it in his garage. We just ordered the seat and now I need the belts so we can finish everything before we send it to powdercoat.
    Are you kidding me? Any 4 point harness in a rhino will be much safer than the stock belts. We aren't talking a 100mph sandcar, it's a stock rhino, but thanks for the concern, I'll be sure to let all my passengers know some random guy on a message board feels sorry for them.
    Be sure to do the 3" padded ones. I first did the 2" PRP padded ones from DJ Safety, and I have since replaced them with the 3" ones. They are much more comfortable.