Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PAGING MyMan'sSportinWood!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Hi sweetie.......
    I had a quistion for ya...... Are you going to sell any of the puppies????? My man only let me look for a second so I wouldn't get hooked!!!!LMAO!!!!
    I've been looking around a bit for a Choclate one......
    Let me know??? The puppie will have a great home if you do and LOTS of LOVE!!!!!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Since you have 2 boys and a pool, you are definantly approved! I'm selling all of the puppies. 2 is plenty for me. I have 5 chocs and 4 blacks. Just got back from getting their dewclaws done. Mama was not too happy.

PlyaPlya22
    Hi sweetie.......

RIGHT HERE BABY!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Since you have 2 boys and a pool, you are definantly approved! I'm selling all of the puppies. 2 is plenty for me. I have 5 chocs and 4 blacks. Just got back from getting their dewclaws done. Mama was not too happy.
    I bet she wasn't !!!LOL I would LOVE a CHOC one!!!!!! I need to work on Daddy a lil....but he's just about there!!!!! WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    I can't wait!!!!! My boys will be sooooooooooooooo excited and it will be so much fun for them in the pool and at the lake/river when the puppie gets old enough!!!!!
    Just let me know when they get big enough

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    RIGHT HERE BABY!!!
    LMAO!!!! You are such a DING DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to taco night???? I haven't checked yet????

Sportin' Wood
    RIGHT HERE BABY!!!
    Thats some funny sh!t right there. <Wiping monitor screen.> :rollside:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    You know, it's funny that everyone wants the chocolates. I feel the blacks and yellows are more mellow, but everyone wants the mulattos LOL They will be 6 weeks the 1st weekend of the boat show, Jan 28.

Sportin' Wood
    Hi sweetie.......
    I had a quistion for ya...... Are you going to sell any of the puppies????? My man only let me look for a second so I wouldn't get hooked!!!!LMAO!!!!
    Let me know??? The puppie will have a great home if you do and LOTS of LOVE!!!!!!!
    The black ones are better dogs IMO. We have had all 3 colors and I like the black LABS the best. Ahh Sh!t I'm still laughing about Plya and where he's gonna go with this!

cxr133
    sorry...
    i didnt see pictures but it sound like you are talking about labradors..
    if so.. shoot me a price for a chocolate male ( the huskiest one)
    right now we have an 8-9 year old white thats getting up in age and my wife wants a chocolate

76ANTHONY
    I bet she wasn't !!!LOL I would LOVE a CHOC one!!!!!! I need to work on Daddy a lil....but he's just about there!!!!! WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    I can't wait!!!!! My boys will be sooooooooooooooo excited and it will be so much fun for them in the pool and at the lake/river when the puppie gets old enough!!!!!
    Just let me know when they get big enough
    KEEP WORKIN ON HIM MRS. HE'LL CRACK..... :boxingguy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast