Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Say Hud.....

Kindsvater Flat
    I see there selling crack from the drive-thru at Burger King in Marysville. Whats up with that? Does it come with a quad whopper?

I see there selling crack from the drive-thru at Burger King in Marysville. Whats up with that? Does it come with a quad whopper?
    So RCL has now gone to Marysville and is soliciting? This guy's outta control

Kindsvater Flat
    Nah.. Crack the drug not RCL's crack.

sanger mike
    that will be 5 grams of crack 1 whooper fries and a glass pipe please. only in marysville. :devil:

Wrong side of the river for Hud.........C'mon!:skull:

LandSpeedRacer
    Hey now - I live on this side of the river! And I'm actually part of the 1% of the population who ownes a house, has a JOB, doesn't eat at BK and doesn't do that chit! Talk about being a minority!!!!

Your south of the Yuba River .....C'mon! Not East of the Feather River.....C'mon! 4 rivers within 25 miles, got to love N. Ca.

LandSpeedRacer
    I guess a few good things about my neighborhood is the flea market, race car and go-cart tracks, 13 liquor stores, 5 check cashing stores, 3 dollar stores (that charge more than a dollar for most everything), 5 taco trucks, 2 smut shops and one strip club! you gotta love 95901! Oh, and a levee across the street!

Your in Hot Boat Heaven........C'mon!

Moneypitt
    I guess a few good things about my neighborhood is the flea market, race car and go-cart tracks, 13 liquor stores, 5 check cashing stores, 3 dollar stores (that charge more than a dollar for most everything), 5 taco trucks, 2 smut shops and one strip club! you gotta love 95901! Oh, and a levee across the street!
    Boy this extreme gloating about how well you have it is un called for. There are others here that wish they had it that well, and you really hurt their feelings when you brag about your good fortune............MP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast