Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Couple of Plowman's photos

rrrr
    You don't have a hula dancer on your dash, either....minus style points.

Brazos River Rat
    You don't have a hula dancer on your dash, either....minus style points.
    I know, and I don't have that overdrive like you do .
    But mine is easier to pull the boat out of the water with the auto tran..
    Point for me , maybe ???

rrrr
    Mine's easy if you know how to handle a three on the tree.....

Carnivalride
    We need to hook up one of these summer events .
    You got your boat running a little over 100. right ???
    I might be able to hang with you after the new motor goes in ..
    Should be around 750-800 HP on motor alone.. Then we will see if I got enough balls to hook the nitrous up ..
    Brazos,
    If this was for me I'd love to try and hook up sometime this summer, work and kids just slow me down. I'll definitely try the Okmulgee thing if they have it again. What deals do you hit?
    PS 750-800hp should kick my @ss but it will do upper 90's- low 100's even in the August heat
    Loren

Brazos River Rat
    Brazos,
    If this was for me I'd love to try and hook up sometime this summer, work and kids just slow me down. I'll definitely try the Okmulgee thing if they have it again. What deals do you hit?
    PS 750-800hp should kick my @ss but it will do upper 90's- low 100's even in the August heat
    Loren
    I have not hit very many events, Mostly Plowman . I am wanting to go to more this year .
    I am hoping to get the Cole dialed in early sprimg .
    Sounds like you know how to set a flattie up . I know It is a lot of trial and errors . The errors are what scares me. I just need to take it nice and easy for a while ..

Brazos River Rat
    Mine's easy if you know how to handle a three on the tree.....
    It would have been easier if you would have taken it out of overdrive for me .. It was fun driving it and getting that old Howard in and out of the water .

rrrr
    It would have been easier if you would have taken it out of overdrive for me .. It was fun driving it and getting that old Howard in and out of the water .
    I wanted to see you handle that no-transmission, oh-my-god, it's gonna roll in the lake sensation.

Carnivalride
    I have not hit very many events, Mostly Plowman . I am wanting to go to more this year .
    I am hoping to get the Cole dialed in early sprimg .
    Sounds like you know how to set a flattie up . I know It is a lot of trial and errors . The errors are what scares me. I just need to take it nice and easy for a while ..
    Just remember that some little adjustments can sometimes make big changes so make small adjustments. I keep a log of everything I've done and then try and make my best educated guess on following adjustments from there. It takes a while to really dial one in but the Cole is a good boat and it shouldn't require anything to major..............I wouldn't think. Best of luck to you with the new power, 750-800hp should make for a fun ride!
    Loren

Brazos River Rat
    I wanted to see you handle that no-transmission, oh-my-god, it's gonna roll in the lake sensation.
    Yea that was fun to get used too. At least I didn't wind up in the lake .
    I can handle it.

Brazos River Rat
    Just remember that some little adjustments can sometimes make big changes so make small adjustments. I keep a log of everything I've done and then try and make my best educated guess on following adjustments from there. It takes a while to really dial one in but the Cole is a good boat and it shouldn't require anything to major..............I wouldn't think. Best of luck to you with the new power, 750-800hp should make for a fun ride!
    Loren
    That what I have been told on the HP and the boat .I think the boat will handle what ever I can throw at it on my budget . It will take a while to get used to it and then it will be fun .
    There is another TR4 that I can get pointers from also, that lives in the area.
    Plus JJ Beaverfab lives pretty close too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast