Thread: lost scivies in s.f.

TUNNEL T
    check this shit ,workin in s.f. near a crappy neighbor hood ,get to work lock my truck leave my new MERCURY RACING duffle bag in front seat ,the sob. somehow opened my door and took my gym bag ,didn't bother that there was 16 bucks cash in the door or that there was a couple hundred dollars of tools behind the seat (which they pulled forward ) or even a few good ol cds , he just wanted my f@@#$#n clothes . 1 ratted ole shirt ,1pair over worn sox pair of shorts and a clean pair of boxers . i guess there will be a clean smelling bum in the city for at least a day!!!! good thing he didn't break window like rest of cars in the area ! TUNNEL T

707dog
    That Sux!! But Hey Bro Its Been Cold As Penguin Nuts Around Here So Its Cloths Before Cash Now A Dayz..

Boatmaster
    check this shit ,workin in s.f. near a crappy neighbor hood ,get to work lock my truck leave my new MERCURY RACING duffle bag in front seat ,the sob. somehow opened my door and took my gym bag ,didn't bother that there was 16 bucks cash in the door or that there was a couple hundred dollars of tools behind the seat (which they pulled forward ) or even a few good ol cds , he just wanted my f@@#$#n clothes . 1 ratted ole shirt ,1pair over worn sox pair of shorts and a clean pair of boxers . i guess there will be a clean smelling bum in the city for at least a day!!!! good thing he didn't break window like rest of cars in the area ! TUNNEL T
    Too bad you lost your ass in poker Saturday night, or maybe you could have bought a new gym bag! Clean boxers or not the ass that took you stuff still stinks like the piece of sh%t he is. Sorry to hear it T.

acatitude
    now that sux tunnel, taking your last pair of clean boxers:jawdrop:

DCBob
    Think about it T.......some fags bustin a nut in yer gym shorts as we speak

TUNNEL T
    i thoght you sick focks would have some funny chit too say!!!!

Think about it T.......some fags bustin a nut in yer gym shorts as we speak
    or he needed something to wipe his azz.

randy77zt
    by using the title on your post if you didnt put down any details as to where you left your shorts it makes the guys wonder what you where really doing in sf.it would suck losing nice merc gear bag.it must really suck working in the city and having to worry about keeping the tools in the truck locked up.

Dave C
    consider yourself lucky that all they got was your shorts and the contents weren't violated by a
    frisco butt pirate