Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tahoe

welk2party
    I am in the market for a Tahoe with all the goodies...may be interested in a used one as well.

PHOTOGLOU
    I am in the market for a Tahoe with all the goodies...may be interested in a used one as well.
    I have an 07 new body 2wd 21k miles gray Nav 4 buckets sunroof LTZ dvd CHROME 20's window was $48.700 plus $750 for chrome wheels... I can sell it for $37,000.... invoice was $44k and change

welk2party
    Let me run it by the wife...

4DAY4PLAY
    I have an 07 new body 2wd 21k miles gray Nav 4 buckets sunroof LTZ dvd CHROME 20's window was $48.700 plus $750 for chrome wheels... I can sell it for $37,000.... invoice was $44k and change
    If i buy this can you get me 27k trade in on the 2005 3/4 ton LT burb with the 8.1, 2wd, dvd, sunroof, bucket seats, autoride, clean, 22k miles that you sold me for 41k???? we dont tow very much and dont need this much motor or size. Thanks.

PHOTOGLOU
    If i buy this can you get me 27k trade in on the 2005 3/4 ton LT burb with the 8.1, 2wd, dvd, sunroof, bucket seats, autoride, clean, 22k miles that you sold me for 41k???? we dont tow very much and dont need this much motor or size. Thanks.
    I will check in the morning

4DAY4PLAY
    I will check in the morning
    Never heard back Jay. Its hard for me to belive that a vehicle that had a 51k msrp, and i bought for 41 k less than 2 years ago, and has less than 24k miles isnt worth 27k on trade.....wow thats quite a hit! 25k hit in 2 years on the msrp, or 14k hit on your price...wow, guess i wont be buying a new vehicle for a while.

4DAY4PLAY
    Jay...ya there??? atleast reply, i payed 40k for a car....
    Let this be a lesson for those shopping for a new car...BUY USED!

mbrown2
    Never heard back Jay. Its hard for me to belive that a vehicle that had a 51k msrp, and i bought for 41 k less than 2 years ago, and has less than 24k miles isnt worth 27k on trade.....wow thats quite a hit! 25k hit in 2 years on the msrp, or 14k hit on your price...wow, guess i wont be buying a new vehicle for a while.
    I would guess the low interest deals, rebates, incentives and blowing out of the trucks that Chevy/GM were doing over the past couple of years has really started to hinder the used truck market. I just got rid of my 2500HD on the private market but it was priced to move and a friend saw the value and jumped on it within hours of sending an email to my friends....Used is always better unless the used market does not contain what you are looking for.

PHOTOGLOU
    Jay...ya there??? atleast reply, i payed 40k for a car....
    Let this be a lesson for those shopping for a new car...BUY USED!
    When I looked it was at about 24.5, Whenever there is a new body style the rebates (atleast in Chevy land) go sky high to clear out the older model and this does affect he used car market.... I am sorry that I am not able to get you the price you seek but if you try the private market ie. auto trader You should have NO problem with that price....

4DAY4PLAY
    When I looked it was at about 24.5, Whenever there is a new body style the rebates (atleast in Chevy land) go sky high to clear out the older model and this does affect he used car market.... I am sorry that I am not able to get you the price you seek but if you try the private market ie. auto trader You should have NO problem with that price....
    Thanks for trying anyways bud.....talk to you later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast