Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell me everything you know about Black Max's

Towndrunk
    Found out it's a 1995 200 HP. It's been in salt water, but for the price ($1000), I can't resist.
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...i/IM000345.jpg
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...i/IM000344.jpg
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...i/IM000347.jpg
    NO NO ,You don't want the one with the prop on it. It is a lefty (counter rotating) and while you could do it that wayit's a pain and expensive to convert. The one on the right should be a right hander if it runs and is for sale buy it.

Zaairman
    Hey Drunk,
    the lefty will be changed out to be a righty free of charge. The motor on the right blew up. And Tom, I'm not going for all out crazy speed here, I just want more power than the 135.

Towndrunk
    Hey Drunk,
    the lefty will be changed out to be a righty free of charge. The motor on the right blew up. And Tom, I'm not going for all out crazy speed here, I just want more power than the 135.
    Good deal. Thats Mr. Drunk to you!!

doc_texoma
    is that a Glastron Carlson attached to that side shot merc? If so, pix please..

Zaairman
    Doc, my buddy says it's an Ocean Master. And I doubt he wants to go take pictures of it right now cause its snowing in New Jersey where it's located.

uselessgrant
    :idea: whatcha gonna to with the mopar?

boats&bars
    you should really consider the 20'' shaft, i did the same thing that you are doing and tore the transom off the back of the boat in some shallow water
    plus the 10 to 15 mph that you will gain....

Zaairman
    Useless, if I end up getting the 200, then I'll be selling the Chrysler. Interested? Make an offer. It'll be available at the beginning of April.
    And boats&bars, I do plan on putting a 20" or shorter shaft on it eventually. Gotta save up the $$$. Hey useless, let's trade. :idea:

Towndrunk
    Useless, if I end up getting the 200, then I'll be selling the Chrysler. Interested? Make an offer. It'll be available at the beginning of April.
    And boats&bars, I do plan on putting a 20" or shorter shaft on it eventually. Gotta save up the $$$. Hey useless, let's trade. :idea:
    If the guy is going to change it to a righty instead of a lefty he will have to change the lower unit. Have him put a 20" on it. I bet he has a can laying around for it also.

Zaairman
    If the guy is going to change it to a righty instead of a lefty he will have to change the lower unit. Have him put a 20" on it. I bet he has a can laying around for it also.
    Pretty sure it's coming off of the other motor. But, he's always getting stuff in and out of his work, so we'll see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast