Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Marine...this is a new low

badtaste
    I count 24
    you're right Doc... how could I not count the kitties? Good catch.

dr. margarita
    It sucks that EM didnt get boat bling involved or even consult with them.
    Exactly! That would have been a class act cause we would have welcomed a team approach.

OGShocker
    Exactly! That would have been a class act cause we would have welcomed a team approach.
    Sorry you and Patrick have to go through this, Tom.
    Mark

superdave013
    The designs were probably programed off the same CNC software........MP
    no way
    Look closer and you will see Ol' Eddie has his cuts a little to close to the bolt holes.

superdave013
    just a question here. And don't shoot me for it as it's just a question.
    What if the shoe was on the other foot. Would that be ok? I know for a fact that some of the billet rock stars around here knocked off others designs and a crap load of you are running them in your boats.
    But that's prolly ok because they have a high post count. lmao
    haulina29, I too have seen covers on hot rods for a long time. But I've yet to see one that is JUST LIKE the Boat Bling guys. I mean if you are gonna do it at least switch it up a bit.
    Kinda like Braksma knocking off the Kuhl river rat pump. He could have put the ports in a different location and made it look like a totaly different pump.
    Ok, I've gotten a few pm's about this post. Pretty much thinking I'm talking about them. Well I am talking about some people around here but so far none of the one's that pm'ed me.
    Let's just say flip it around like this. Say a little guy like .. I donno what the heck, Like myself that have milling machines and lathes. What if we knocked off one of the big players (like Rex, Dana or CP and the like)? Would that suck just as bad? I think it would but I know a bunch of you guys still buy the parts from people who have done it. Just tossing out another side of thinking into the lynch mob is all.
    BTW, I don't sell production billet, only one off stuff.
    Oh, and Bigkatboat,,,, I'm sorry I left you off the most knocked off list. I was wondering why lighting was striking close to me when I was making parts for my cav plate assy.

RiverDave
    no way
    Look closer and you will see Ol' Eddie has his cuts a little to close to the bolt holes.
    Yep...

meaniam
    If someone can't see that these two are EXACTLY the same then they may want to get their eyes examined.
    yeap my doc has confimed what everyone has been saying all my life. his expert opinion is i should have a walking cane and seeing eye dog. eddie can rip off anyone he wants . his customer service will sink his ship. he should quit hiring from the temp agency..

superdave013
    Yep...
    what up lurker?

ViB
    Oh sure, bag on the lynch mob.... :rollside:
    Ok, I've gotten a few pm's about this post. Pretty much thinking I'm talking about them. Well I am talking about some people around here but so far none of the one's that pm'ed me.
    Let's just say flip it around like this. Say a little guy like .. I donno what the heck, Like myself that have milling machines and lathes. What if we knocked off one of the big players (like Rex, Dana or CP and the like)? Would that suck just as bad? I think it would but I know a bunch of you guys still buy the parts from people who have done it. Just tossing out another side of thinking into the lynch mob is all.
    Oh, and Bigkatboat,,,, I'm sorry I left you off the most knocked off list. I was wondering why lighting was striking close to me when I was making parts for my cav plate assy.

RiverDave
    I was under the impression you were talking about me.. LOL But I never PM'd you. Just kind of figured it was a given.
    The only thing I ever knocked off was my optima battery box.. But even then I took something I liked, and (important here) made it better!! So while it was a derrivative, it wasn't just a knock off.. Rather an improvement on what I felt was the best thing going.
    RD

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast