Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Marine...this is a new low

bigkatboat
    Biased about what? The truth or BULL S#!t? Do you know what is really going on here? Did "Essex 502" boycot the Marina or not? It started with Eddie Marine, then it goes to who I am. I'm someone who has been IN the boat business for over 36 years. I design boats, I build custom motors. I've built a number of NDBA/IHBA/NJBA high points champions. I do claims investigations for Progressive insurance company, I also do work for the marina. If you see one of my cars parked at the 'service parking' or the 'slip parking' areas then this makes YOU AN EXPERT! Are YOU one of those who would BOYCOT the marina, and then go back to launch your boat??? I've always said that I had a pontoon in the Havasu Marina, (since 1986) is THAT a crime too??

George,
    deep breath sir. It's the internet. Hope you have a merry Christmas!
    Tony

IDGAF
    Read the post again. I said If so. That implies I am not sure, but if it were true, it would seem to be a biased opinion but it obviously is not. After you explanation, it obvious you don't work for the marina. And bragging about this and that or what you or don't do does not help your arguments at all. I'll leave the other question about the marina and what they do with respect to testing boats to another thread so as not to detract from this discussion. Merry Christmas.

al cole'holic
    http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~ecc25/pics/Irate.jpg
    STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER bigkatboat, YOU'RE GONNA BUST A VESSEL ON CHRISTMAS WEEKEND!!

bigkatboat
    I just looked back at your post about airline flights. You even attacked the new mayor. Then you put HIM with the Havasu Marina. You must also know where Hitler, Osama, and Hussein park their boats in the marina! It must be great to be invisable and point your finger at others. Oh, but YOU WERE AT THE BOYCOTTED MARINA TOO!! So you are "not quite as bad as me?"

IDGAF
    I just looked back at your post about airline flights. You even attacked the new mayor. Then you put HIM with the Havasu Marina. You must also know where Hitler, Osama, and Hussein park their boats in the marina! It must be great to be invisable and point your finger at others. Oh, but YOU WERE AT THE BOYCOTTED MARINA TOO!! So you are "not quite as bad as me?"
    All I said was I heard the new mayor was the attorney for the marina. I do think the mayor seems to be doing some stuff that is opposite of the open government platform he ran on. But agaon, that's another discussion. And no, I'm no better or worse than you, I'm just me and that's all that matters.

bigkatboat
    Tony, I'm going out to the spa (overlooking the lake). I'll be "bangin' back" a few 'Captain & Cokes', thinking (but not hard) about all the late nights I spent at the shops (in the valley). PS, bragging would be saying "I know the pointed end is the front" of a boat! HAPPY HAPPY, MERRY MERRY!

bigkatboat
    HEY! Simi Valley! It's your fault we had the Rodney King riots! I got tired of driving around the valley with a gun in my car so I moved to havasu. Now I just carry TAFFY. It really scares all the toothless people here!

al cole'holic
    HEY! Simi Valley! It's your fault we had the Rodney King riots! I got tired of driving around the valley with a gun in my car so I moved to havasu. Now I just carry TAFFY. It really scares all the toothless people here!
    ..yea I know, it's our fault we got a fouled up case dropped in our laps..?..who you kidding, being in the boating business for 36 years you kept a gun in your car for other reasons

Kilrtoy
    . If I seem rude, it's because I am old, I have money, I like the truth, and I don't care about being "PC". "
    I like this guy.... :idea: