Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Marine...this is a new low

Magic34
    Just got off the phone with Patrick. Boat Bling did not sell the design to Eddie nor enter into any type of agreement. They are aware of what is going on and are taking the steps they deem necessary.
    Edit: I know some peeps will just say well that's from someone saying they spoke to Patrick. Patrick will be on here later to address the whole thing.
    Yeah, that's weak.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Yeah, that's weak.
    Me or EM?

OGShocker
    Those covers are Blingtastic :sleeping: must be good for at least 300 horses and 15 mph, just missing a few racing decals. Bwaaaaaahahahahaha!
    R1 :rollside:
    Alright who left the toilet seat up again???

Havasu Hangin'
    Alright who left the toilet seat up again???
    You mean V-DRIVE VIDEO?

Magic34
    Me or EM?
    Isn't Me just EM backwards....
    I was talking about EM..

Havasu_Dreamin
    Isn't Me just EM backwards....
    Well, yeah. :rollside:

OGShocker
    You mean V-DRIVE VIDEO?
    Every time you leave the seat up, Roman1 slithers out. I was amazed to see he didn't use the term "focking yuppie" in his post.

Havasu Hangin'
    Every time you leave the seat up, Roman1 slithers out. I was amazed to see he didn't use the term "focking yuppie" in his post.
    Roman 1 is nothing more than an alias idiots use because they don't have the balls to post under their real screename.

roln 20s
    Thanks for all the responses and support.
    1) We do have US PATENTS (not pending...actually have).
    2) We do have an excellent PATENT attorney and he is aware of our situation.
    3) We have NOT entered into any agreement with Eddie Marine or any other companies.
    4) F&M and Boat Bling debuted their personal line of covers at the LA Boat Show 2005.
    5) We designed, tested and began Boat Bling and these covers in the spring of 2004.
    6) We have signed rights from all Manufacturers we with work directly to create their logos on our Boat Bling covers.
    7) We are disappointed this has happened but honestly, I am not surprised this has occured. We are prepared for whatever we have to do.
    Thanks for all of your support. We will continue to do what we do: offer the BEST products with the BEST and ONLY personal service. Every customer has my cell phone and I GUARANTEE you will be completely satisfied...or you get your money back...and I'll let you keep the COVER.
    We may be a "little" guy in this huge industry, but I assure you we are not going anywhere. We're already getting ready for the LA Boat Show and the 2006 season. We have a few new products coming up along with a NEW BOAT BLING product you will all recognize.
    Happy Holidays!
    Patrick
    patrick@boatbling.net
    Any comments, please feel free to email me

Outnumbered
    Thanks for all the responses and support.
    1) We do have US PATENTS (not pending...actually have).
    2) We do have an excellent PATENT attorney and he is aware of our situation.
    3) We have NOT entered into any agreement with Eddie Marine or any other companies.
    4) F&M and Boat Bling debuted their personal line of covers at the LA Boat Show 2005.
    5) We designed, tested and began Boat Bling and these covers in the spring of 2004.
    6) We have signed rights from all Manufacturers we with work directly to create their logos on our Boat Bling covers.
    7) We are disappointed this has happened but honestly, I am not surprised this has occured. We are prepared for whatever we have to do.
    Thanks for all of your support. We will continue to do what we do: offer the BEST products with the BEST and ONLY personal service. Every customer has my cell phone and I GUARANTEE you will be completely satisfied...or you get your money back...and I'll let you keep the COVER.
    We may be a "little" guy in this huge industry, but I assure you we are not going anywhere. We're already getting ready for the LA Boat Show and the 2006 season. We have a few new products coming up along with a NEW BOAT BLING product you will all recognize.
    Happy Holidays!
    Patrick
    patrick@boatbling.net
    Any comments, please feel free to email me
    Good luck Patrick. Keep us posted.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast