Thread: Vodka, tequila, whiskey??? booooze

EmpirE231
    just having a conversation with my friend that's getting married, and she says there will be no jack D at the reception, because she believes that it gets people more lippy... and so on. everyone has there funny little theories on booze.... vodka makes you angry = german .... whiskey makes you instant tough guy etc... tequila makes you party like the mexicans, which are always happy by the way (check out cabo) ... and so on.
    I think it just depends on what mood you're in that day / night... and what pushed your buttons when you're drinking. I know I've drank jack plenty of times and had a blast, same with tequila and vodka. and I know I've had some bad nights with jack, and same with tequila/ vodka?
    what do you guys think?? I might have to partake in some research and have my buddies take a week or two off work so we can come to a conclusion on this theory...:idea:

stoker
    If what you say about whiskey is true, I would say that the little guy in your avitar has had a few to many shots

Havasu Hangin'
    I don't think your nervous system knows the difference...alcohol is alcohol.
    Psychologically? That's another story...lol.

havaduner
    JACK makes me Happy. Doesnt matter what the mood I was in, a few drinks and I am good to go. :devil: If your friend aint serving at the reception, it is going to be boring for a lot of people, so tell her to lose my invitation!

beaverretriever
    JACK makes me Happy. Doesnt matter what the mood I was in, a few drinks and I am good to go. :devil: If your friend aint serving at the reception, it is going to be boring for a lot of people, so tell her to lose my invitation!
    Me too Matt. I'll bring the flask of JD or JB to Sandbar next time I'm out and you can swing by... :devil: