Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets talk about some events for 2006

djdtpr
    What if we had the first one somewhere down river........WAAAAAAY down river where the water will be alittle warmer than needles.That place is cold even toward the end of summer.
    What about "Yuma" for the first one?There has got to be somewhere that has beach access and somewhere to crash at.
    "THE BOWTIE BURNDOWN TOUR"
    Staring the NJBA superstar CS19 and all his beer drinking prank pulling buddys like Cyclone,Busby,Fuelinmyviens,Sofa King Smooth and many many more.
    Coming to a part of the river near you.
    Stay tuned for dates and times!!!!!!

Hustler
    "Cinco De River Rod" Weekend of May 5th. Location...Needles? Still open for suggestions on that one.
    By the way, I'll make sure we have plenty of ceviche for djd

djdtpr
    "Cinco De River Rod" Weekend of May 5th. Location...Needles? Still open for suggestions on that one.
    I think its a great idea but will you get in the water and hook and unhook my boat for me im some what of a snatch when it comes to getting cold.
    Ill bring the cheese!

Hustler
    Hey cowboy I thought you had thick skin?
    You do know why the water is so much warmer down river right?

djdtpr
    Hey cowboy I thought you had thick skin?
    You do know why the water is so much warmer down river right?
    Of course i know why thje water is warmer down river...Cause the rocks are darker and atract more heat therefor heat the water more...Right? :rollside:
    If thats not the reason then whats the explanation of the water tasting like bud light? :yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Being that this is the first season that I will get to enjoy my boat I cant wait for any and all up and coming events. "River Rods" sounds like a damn fine name or at least a damn fine place to start. All the above mentioned places sound like cool places to hang out so why not start at the bottom and work our way up or visa versa.
    That atavar is what I call a "perfect" a$$!!!!!!!
    Ooops, I need to stay on track River rods would be a great name......

Per usual.............I'd be up for just about anything/anywhere. I just like hanging out with my family, meeting up with other ***boaters, and running my boat.

Dogballs
    Allright what do you cats think?
    Yuma (Lake Martinez) is the place! May 5,6 & 7 will be the date. I know not many of you have been there but I promise this place is off the hook. There is epic water, 2 waterfront bars crawling distance from the campground, tons of sandbars, Av gas on the water and a offroad area. However, you will need either an RV or a tent for accomodations. If everyone is down, I will post directions etc. etc.
    Balls

djdtpr
    Hey Balls is there any motels in a close driving distance?Or what about an RV rental place there?Im not worried about me i will end up sooooooo drunk that i will pass out on the ground somewhere but the wife would probably like a bed!

Allright what do you cats think?
    Yuma (Lake Martinez) is the place! May 5,6 & 7 will be the date. I know not many of you have been there but I promise this place is off the hook. There is epic water, 2 waterfront bars crawling distance from the campground, tons of sandbars, Av gas on the water and a offroad area. However, you will need either an RV or a tent for accomodations. If everyone is down, I will post directions etc. etc.
    Balls
    Now by no means am I disagreeing with this in fact it's already on my calender but I assume a good number of us is gonna have to agree to show in order to make it an "event" if you will.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast