Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets talk about some events for 2006

squirtcha?'s_son
    just throwing out a name that i like : N.J.J.#1 ( not just jets) hey just a thought

moneysucker
    I like Forum Fest 06, has a dirty sound to it. I am down with the yuma in may deal. There will be quite a few Locals that will come down too. Watch out for the farmers. Yuma has nice sand bars and if you are military, active reserve or retired, there are RV rentals, bungalos and rv spaces, full hook ups with cable short drive. MWRD. If anyone needs info PM Me and I will get it from my little bro. Hidden shores has a lot of RV spaces and a nice man made beach but they have too many rules. But I am willing to travel.
    Cy

RCB19
    Why just have one event? Have 2,3 or more events. Have one early on in Yuma and the next one in Needles area. Summer lasts pretty long at the river. There is time for several. I agree the boards is the best place to pump these deals. Whoever wants to show up will show up. No organized event just a bunch of hot rod boaters who want to hang at the river. We're all pretty much hangin on these boards anyways.

RCB, thats what were sayin, many many events all summer long.
    It seems some people want a different name for each event. Kinda like NJBA does ya know..Spring fling,Summer Showdown,May shootout, you get the idea. I still think we should have a group or club name..Example..."NJBA's Summer shootout" and the Kboat guys have their NKRA.
    Whats funny is my parents used to do somethig similar to this with their boating friends a long time ago, only with a smaller group. Their group went by the name ROCO racing team. Roco stands for rock out with your cock out.lol. ok im off the subject here.
    Anyways,post some ideas everyone..
    CS

hbpdub
    Allright what do you cats think?
    Yuma (Lake Martinez) is the place! May 5,6 & 7 will be the date. I know not many of you have been there but I promise this place is off the hook. There is epic water, 2 waterfront bars crawling distance from the campground, tons of sandbars, Av gas on the water and a offroad area. However, you will need either an RV or a tent for accomodations. If everyone is down, I will post directions etc. etc.
    Balls
    Ball's you are correct anywere between palo verde and Martinez is the shit, just very limited on where to post up for the night. I'm down for martinez in may, I'll have the CP done just in time and #1 Hondo and Riverpickle are in as well.

500 views in less than one day, there must be some intrest. Come on guys, post your thoughts and ideas.
    Chris

djdtpr
    "THE BOWTIE BURNDOWN TOUR"
    Staring the NJBA superstar CS19 and all his beer drinking prank pulling buddys like Cyclone,Busby,Fuelinmyviens,Sofa King Smooth and many many more.
    Coming to a part of the river near you.
    Stay tuned for dates and times!!!!!!
    I am still partial to this.

RCB19
    Whats funny is my parents used to do somethig similar to this with their boating friends a long time ago, only with a smaller group. Their group went by the name ROCO racing team. Roco stands for rock out with your cock out.lol. ok im off the subject here.
    ROCO That's some funny shit. It's also funny when we find out that our parents that raised us were once as fawked up as we are now. haha!
    CS[/QUOTE]

Dogballs
    OK,
    I agree that we don't have to get all crazy with this "event schit" but we do need to set this up several months in advance to gurantee that nobody has a good excuse not to go. :argue:
    Is everyone OK with the place and date? Reply if your in!
    Yuma, Martinez Lake
    May 5,6,7

Balls

hbpdub
    I'm in, along with #1hondo and Riverpickle so that's (3) boats

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast