Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Lets talk about some events for 2006

Red Rocket
    They have plenty of camping with no hook ups, and they have spots with hook ups but you will want to make reservations for those spots.

So does that mean we will be workin our way up river

steelcomp
    Cy, that was pretty good, dude. Dr. Seuss(sp) would be proud! LOL. There's two things I really love, one's haulin ass on the water, and the other's haulin ass anywhere else, like down a steep ass hill in 4' of fresh.
    I'll check to see if I got that memo, but I can tell ya, I probably shit canned it.
    Hot Boat Inaugural Forum Fest Power Tour '06 Steel, I don't know if you got the memo but snow is balls cold. I do not like snow sam I am, I do not like snow on my green eggs and ham. Not in the mountains, makes the water too cold. It is only good for making silver bullets...that never gets old.
    Hey! I have an idea! Lets go to Yuma! March, April, May, whatever, September, October. Bring your golf carts. it is a good time in the hills after the bars close.
    CY

Wicked Performance Boats
    If we started downriver and worked upriver, we'd always be boating in cold water! If we start up river and work downriver the water will be warmer and smell more like beer! Budlight

If we started downriver and worked upriver, we'd always be boating in cold water! If we start up river and work downriver the water will be warmer and smell more like beer! Budlight
    up or down it doesnt matter. I just need to know when to tell the old lady to take a hike

revndave
    Give me a date.

First weekend of May.
    cinco de mayo. bring your sombrero,your buddy jose cuervo and some chips and salsa.

RCB19
    First weekend of May.
    cinco de mayo. bring your sombrero,your buddy jose cuervo and some chips and salsa.
    The "Cinco del Rio" weekend. I guess that gives us reason to drink that weekend huh?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789