Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: First Round pairings for Fathers Day

Water was to ruff, & I need a little more seat time in that one. I will be running it on Father's Day I think.

CA Performance,
    You will need an FAA physical, neck restraints, certified life vest, neck collar, bullistic shorts and a snell approved helmet.
    There will be a show and shine in Sheridan (about 2 miles away. Prizes for first place thru 4 the place for best looking boats.
    Numbers on boats must be visible from 300 feet. Also you are required to wear a medi tag.
    Tow vehicles must have numbers on windshield.
    It should be a huge event.
    JBG

wsuwrhr
    Ummm CP, bud I think Guru is pullin your leg dude.
    Brian

BigBoyToys
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!! And just where in Sheridan is that Show and Shine gonna take place JBG? In Farmer Joe Bob's Barn?
    [ May 27, 2003, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
    Breakin' the Law...Breakin' the Law..Breakin' the Law...Breakin' the law........ smile_sp smile_sp

Sangster
    wsuwrhr:
    Ummm CP, bud I think Guru is pullin your leg dude.
    Brian He's pullin' a little more than his leg....

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    LOL........ I wonder how many people believe Guru?

This is all true, just talked to Gary. Door prizes at the CFW gate, be sure to ask for your's. smile_sp

Sangster
    All the guys that tow over 175 miles get Free T-shirts at the gate..Talk to Brandy.. Must be prepared to show gas receipts....
    [ May 27, 2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Jetboatguru:
    [QB] Might as well get this going.
    Dossangers vs Quick Shot, Sangster, Bad Meds, Rathke, Bagpipes, etc...
    Billy B vs T Bag
    Acceptence vs Jetboatguru
    Rexone vs Fightin Whitey
    Guru,
    It was nice meeting you at Red Bluff, you definately have my respect as a driver!!! Those Alky flats are Bad-Ass!!!!!!I got a great shot of your lane change! eek! Nice job keepin that thing right-side up!!
    Camp-far pairings.....I think you stacked the deck a little against Dossangers. I gave him the "Wildman" nickname because he runs hard in 2ft rollers. You gotta consider he doesn't even run a blower. I believe I saw the Quickshot boat in the sixes (and correct me if I'm wrong) at over 160!!! Whatever it was it was freakin-fast eek!
    Lets see Billy B vs. T-bag...Hmmmm Ok, so were running the circle boats against the Drag boats!!Thats cool, that means were gonna have the drag boats in the 5 mile circle race!!! I love this!!! Don't stop with T-bag, go ahead and line up the fastest 8 boats at the same time (Billy being #9) !!! We'll see how far the drag guys beat billy in the drag race,(I doubt very many at all) then... we'll see how far Billy beats ALL OF CAMP-FAR WEST in the circle race!!LMAO Were gonna need about 8 rescue boats ready to go for that one!
    Acceptance vs. Guru... Sorry Greg I gotta go with Guru here. Maybe we can have a freestyle class? I'd take Acceptance vs anybody on this one!! Put a canoe out there!!
    Rexone vs Fightin whitey... I dont know who fightin whitey is but I think Rexone is a circle boat?
    So what about round 2??? Is this gonna be before or after the show-n-shine?? pig_flyi
    Whatever happens- this is gonna make one hell of a video!!! wink
    [ May 27, 2003, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: V-DRIVE VIDEO ]

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast