Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Naci Bash Time

framer1
    I have to agree May weather would not be all that great. July would almost be guanteed good weather.

framer1
    Darrell, Are you bringing your boat this year? Rumor has it your buying a new Trident

mike37
    The 4th is the Hollister Run and I will probably be there for that with SinCal.
    Holiday weekends are just as big a pain in the ass there as any other lakes, right? Except of course for those with boats can leave them in the water right by where they are staying.
    the 4th is not to bad at naci not any thing like Havazoo

redneckgirl
    August would be better for us! We are leaving for the zoo on Sunday July 15 and the Shockwave Regatta is the following weekend! We are busy every weekend in July!
    RNG

shadow
    Darrell, Are you bringing your boat this year? Rumor has it your buying a new Trident
    Ha Ha!!!! Lmao

Eliminator 4 Life
    any date works for me. I was thinking of going to Tahoe for the 4th this year..

77charger
    July is good for me.How bout the 3rd weekend.gives time after the 4th to recover for some.
    allows darrell to replenish energy so he doesnt have to goto bed by 10pm

a catered life
    how does this work?

DILLIGAF
    The 4th is on Wed. What date is Hollister?What about the following weekend 6th, 7th & 8th?
    Can't have the Naci Bash with out the Dale Sincal and the Sincal gals.Just wouldn't be the same.
    I agree with the Holiday Crowds thats why i was thinking it would be kind of nice to get away from Havasu from mid week through the weekend.
    Shit...if the 4th is on a Wed the Hollister run would I think be before the 4th but I may be wrong. Last year they didn't even officially have one but are kicking themselves because they lost out on all the tax revenue.
    Anyhow...that weekend sounds pretty good. If the Hollister Run is the weekend before I just drive down and stop at Naci

RitcheyRch
    The 4th of July being on a Wed is going to make things kind of difficult to plan. Some people might take the weekend before off and others might take the weekend after.
    I'm pretty flexible with my time so no dates really come to mind. Once a date is decided we will figure out our plans and hopefully we can make it.
    Hard for me to schedule events and trips that far in advance since dont know what work constraints or home issues will come up between now and then.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast